BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I recently was decluttering and found a bottle of this that I hadn’t tried, along with the corresponding shampoo. I found it to be really heavy on my hair even once I styled it. It wasn’t like other clarifying shampoos and conditioners that I’ve tried. Maybe it’s just the conditioner that weighed my hair down? Hard to say, but the shampoo wasn’t making my hair very light feeling either. I won’t be using it again.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wonderful smell. This little beauty was in one of my hotel rooms over the summer and if I'm in a pinch I'll buy this again.
Júlia M.
Wien
Sehr gutes conditioner.
Ich bin sehr begeistert davon. Das ist eine von meinen Favoriten Produkte von Neutrogena. Das ist super für Leute die nicht wirklich lockige Haare haben. Echt gut.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
Excellent product. It feels great on my hair and it is easy to rinse without leaving that sticky feeling on my skin.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
What a great conditioner! It surely does the trick and helps my hair feel clean. As far as leaving a long lasting smell for the rest of the day - Ehh, not my go to smell good conditioner. Still a great catch!
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
It works good. Sometimes when I have knots in my weave, I can easily comb through them now that the conditioner works good
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Was one of my favorites, I can't find this anymore but I liked that it wasn't heavy in my hair so I could get my big volume
Grace S.
Nashville, TN
Love this conditioner! Gets rid of all tangles and leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. Also, doesn't leave gunk or residue in my hair.
caitlyn t.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is about my favorite conditioner in fact its a best seller and is very popular it so wonderful and amazing it has this really good sent to it smells so yummy its a little bit pricey but its worth it i got mine for 20$ as you can tell it is really pricey but its worth it
KEEYA C.
Red Rock, OK
I used this stuff for a whole week and my hair has never been shinier it feels soft and it really turned my coarse into really smooth and soft.