BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

kassandra r.
Aparte que es recommendadonpor dermatologos es muy bueno, deja unos resultados espectaculares lo recomiendo a cualquiera
Zahra N.
Rockville, MD
Love this product have been using and loving it. I also use it for my daughter and who is 8 this year. and it works for her.
April R.
This was HG for me before it was discontinued. I have not found anything better since then. The scent is subtle and wonderful. It is affordable. This is the only conditioner that tamed my wavy, frizzy hair. I wish they would bring this back, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Donnalyn D.
I love this stuff, does not leave a slimy residue. But leave my hair feeling soft and clean, just wish it were easier to find at the retail level!!
Phoenix N.
Milton, WI
This stuff does a lot with my hair. It makes it so easy to brush out in the mourning. The only downfall is that I wish it would give my hair a little more softness to it.
Kim B.
Light, not anheavy waxy product, my hair is bouncy, shiny and very manageable, I recommend
Stella N.
Great everyday conditioner that is really great for lots of use. It makes my hair really nice on an everyday basis
Savhanna S.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
I have not used this specific Neutrogena product but I have used their products in the past. They are a great asset to any shower for long hair.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
I loove this product for whenever my hair feels extra oily and just needs that pick me up. keeps my hair clean soft and healthy!
Patricia P.
Their clean shampoo and conditioner are absolutely amazing. They smell fantastic and leave your hair looking and feeling clean. I;ve always heard that you should clean your hair deeply once a month and this is perfect for that.