BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Jay N.
Milner, GA
A Crap product 0/10 would recommend. Is it possible to put less than 1 star? It doesn't even condition my hair.????? Neutrogena whats good??!!!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is the worst! Ever go to a hotel and use their crappy conditioner because you forgot yours? Honestly. This stuff is terrible. I feel like I'd be better off if I washed my hair with LYE and conditioned with BUTTER. It makes your hair feel stripped and raw. I vote NO on this stuff. ick.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I recently was decluttering and found a bottle of this that I hadn’t tried, along with the corresponding shampoo. I found it to be really heavy on my hair even once I styled it. It wasn’t like other clarifying shampoos and conditioners that I’ve tried. Maybe it’s just the conditioner that weighed my hair down? Hard to say, but the shampoo wasn’t making my hair very light feeling either. I won’t be using it again.
Terry V.
I didn't care for Neutrogena as it dried out my hair more and made it frizzy.
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
I've used this conditioner and it's great for an every day conditioner but that's exactly what it is. It's not anything special in my opinion but it gets the job done.
Nafhatun A.
This is a nice balance for the hair. Hair feels cleaner. Probably not the best conditioner I've tried, but better than many out there
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Great smell, left my hair feeling clean, and left my hair soft; however my hair didn't respond well when it came to leaving my curls in curl like form and left my hair on the frizzy side. Just like your face responds differently than someone else's to a certain product so does your hair.
Julia M.
I do like this conditioner as a less expensive, less chemical alternative to salon favorites. It's effective in adding moisture and doesn't weight hair down significantly.
Nice normal conditioner for everyone. Simple smell. Makes your hair soft and clean. Good
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
I do like to use this conditioner, but if you swim regularly and have thick, coarse hair like me, it doesn't really do the job in hydrating, as it is such a light conditioner.