BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Júlia M.
Wien
Sehr gutes conditioner.
Ich bin sehr begeistert davon. Das ist eine von meinen Favoriten Produkte von Neutrogena. Das ist super für Leute die nicht wirklich lockige Haare haben. Echt gut.
Julia R.
Fastastic!!! I have no words to explain how great Neutrogena is. A possible product that not only change your hair, but transforme inside you too hahaha
Donnalyn D.
I love this stuff, does not leave a slimy residue. But leave my hair feeling soft and clean, just wish it were easier to find at the retail level!!
Savhanna S.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
I have not used this specific Neutrogena product but I have used their products in the past. They are a great asset to any shower for long hair.
manuela t.
I really liked this conditioner.it gets your hair smoth and shinny.I got it just to prove and it works out really well!
kassandra r.
Aparte que es recommendadonpor dermatologos es muy bueno, deja unos resultados espectaculares lo recomiendo a cualquiera
Stella N.
Great everyday conditioner that is really great for lots of use. It makes my hair really nice on an everyday basis
Mikayla M.
108 Mile Ranch
Left my hair soft and shiny, very light weight and protected my hair, didn't make my hair greasy
Kim B.
Light, not anheavy waxy product, my hair is bouncy, shiny and very manageable, I recommend
Nice normal conditioner for everyone. Simple smell. Makes your hair soft and clean. Good