BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Meredith F.
Fayetteville, AR
Fabulous! Perfect for that "clean hair" feeling! Does not weigh hair down or give a waxy feel!
Diamond K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this conditioner. It really makes my hair clean, easy to dry and weightless (for me).
Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Doesn't leave my hair greasy , it's healthy for my hair, I can use it daily, it's not goey
Scarlette M.
Lexington, SC
This product is really useful and it will really help I use it before and I really enjoy it
Corinna S.
Liked Neutrogena Clean Conditioner. Not a heavy product and styling was a breeze after.
shayler c.
East Jordan, MI
I haven't used any of these I am sorry but i haven't so i can not review them for you
justin p.
Hollywood, FL
This conditioner makes my hair look and feel smooth and silky. Love this conditioner!
Lauren Singh s.
Love this it makes my hair so soft and smells really good doesn't dry my hair out
Terry V.
I didn't care for Neutrogena as it dried out my hair more and made it frizzy.
Júlia M.
Wien
Sehr gutes conditioner.
Ich bin sehr begeistert davon. Das ist eine von meinen Favoriten Produkte von Neutrogena. Das ist super für Leute die nicht wirklich lockige Haare haben. Echt gut.