BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Doesn't leave my hair greasy , it's healthy for my hair, I can use it daily, it's not goey
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!!! I have been going between this conditioner and herbal essence for years they are definitely my two favs
Eliza B.
Garden City, MI
I find that my hair looks great after using this conditioner. I don't love how it feels when I'm putting it in, it doesn't feel quite as luxurious as it normally does. I have pretty thick hair and it's a little difficult to get it in through all the layers - that being said it definitely makes my hair shine!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
I've used this conditioner and it's great for an every day conditioner but that's exactly what it is. It's not anything special in my opinion but it gets the job done.
Cindy C.
This conditioner really made my hair feel clean. It didn't make my hair flat or heavy after using this conditioner compared to other conditioners I have used. I would recommend this for anyone. I didn't think it had a strong scent. It made my hair manageable and shiny.
ash s.
Sugar Land, TX
I have never had such smooth hair. I'm like an angel. in the past I have used many conditioners but this by far is the best I've ever used. after showering even my boyfriend would run his fingers through my hair just because is was so soft. I love this conditioner.
Jay N.
Milner, GA
A Crap product 0/10 would recommend. Is it possible to put less than 1 star? It doesn't even condition my hair.????? Neutrogena whats good??!!!
Recel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The conditioner makes my hair bouncy and won't get dry the whole day. It's less chemicals on the product, this won't itches my scalp too.
Rachel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and didn't make my hair feel weighed down after it dried. This conditioner gave my hair a silky smooth feeling without being too heavy. I used this product every other shower and it was perfect. I would recommend it to anyone with fine hair who doesn't want the weighed down feeling.
Júlia M.
Wien
Sehr gutes conditioner.
Ich bin sehr begeistert davon. Das ist eine von meinen Favoriten Produkte von Neutrogena. Das ist super für Leute die nicht wirklich lockige Haare haben. Echt gut.