BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Elizabeth M.
Shreveport, LA
Love the way this makes my hair fell soft and be more managable. great product .............................................
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wonderful smell. This little beauty was in one of my hotel rooms over the summer and if I'm in a pinch I'll buy this again.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Was one of my favorites, I can't find this anymore but I liked that it wasn't heavy in my hair so I could get my big volume
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
It works good. Sometimes when I have knots in my weave, I can easily comb through them now that the conditioner works good
Carie C.
New Market, MD
I always have a hard time finding this but using it with the Clean Shampoo really makes my hair and scalp feel refreshed.
megan h.
This conditioner is an average conditioner for me, it doesn't make my hair greasy and moisturizers it to a certain extent
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
Excellent product. It feels great on my hair and it is easy to rinse without leaving that sticky feeling on my skin.
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
Leaves your hair soft but does not weigh it down. I have naturally curly hair and it puts spring in my curls.
Beth F.
Smells good, but doesn't detangle the way it should on fine hair. The consistency is a bit too thin.
Linda M.
West New York, NJ
This product is the BOMB, it's even better than the ones I had bought from a salon and it's cheaper