BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like to use this conditioner, but if you swim regularly and have thick, coarse hair like me, it doesn't really do the job in hydrating, as it is such a light conditioner.
Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Doesn't leave my hair greasy , it's healthy for my hair, I can use it daily, it's not goey
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!!! I have been going between this conditioner and herbal essence for years they are definitely my two favs
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
I've used this conditioner and it's great for an every day conditioner but that's exactly what it is. It's not anything special in my opinion but it gets the job done.
Jay N.
Milner, GA
A Crap product 0/10 would recommend. Is it possible to put less than 1 star? It doesn't even condition my hair.????? Neutrogena whats good??!!!
Phoenix N.
Milton, WI
This stuff does a lot with my hair. It makes it so easy to brush out in the mourning. The only downfall is that I wish it would give my hair a little more softness to it.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
I loove this product for whenever my hair feels extra oily and just needs that pick me up. keeps my hair clean soft and healthy!
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Great smell, left my hair feeling clean, and left my hair soft; however my hair didn't respond well when it came to leaving my curls in curl like form and left my hair on the frizzy side. Just like your face responds differently than someone else's to a certain product so does your hair.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
This is a great conditioner to use when you have been using products and they feel like they've built up in your hair and you just need a fresh start. It makes your hair feel so silky and clean! Love it
Terry V.
I didn't care for Neutrogena as it dried out my hair more and made it frizzy.