BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
Excellent product. It feels great on my hair and it is easy to rinse without leaving that sticky feeling on my skin.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Great smell, left my hair feeling clean, and left my hair soft; however my hair didn't respond well when it came to leaving my curls in curl like form and left my hair on the frizzy side. Just like your face responds differently than someone else's to a certain product so does your hair.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
This is a great conditioner to use when you have been using products and they feel like they've built up in your hair and you just need a fresh start. It makes your hair feel so silky and clean! Love it
Terry V.
I didn't care for Neutrogena as it dried out my hair more and made it frizzy.
April R.
This was HG for me before it was discontinued. I have not found anything better since then. The scent is subtle and wonderful. It is affordable. This is the only conditioner that tamed my wavy, frizzy hair. I wish they would bring this back, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Diamond K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this conditioner. It really makes my hair clean, easy to dry and weightless (for me).
Kim N.
This conditioner has a nice scent, but I didn't notice any big changes with my hair when I used it. My hair is pretty dry and damaged, so I tend to need to use something more moisturizing, but since a lot of products I use also create buildup, I like to try shampoos and conditioners like these once in awhile.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this conditioner as a less expensive, less chemical alternative to salon favorites. It's effective in adding moisture and doesn't weight hair down significantly.
Nafhatun A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice balance for the hair. Hair feels cleaner. Probably not the best conditioner I've tried, but better than many out there
Linda M.
West New York, NJ
This product is the BOMB, it's even better than the ones I had bought from a salon and it's cheaper