BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
This is a great product for anyone! I loves this conditioner and plan to keep buying in the future! Just wish I could get my hands on more coupons!
Jay N.
Milner, GA
A Crap product 0/10 would recommend. Is it possible to put less than 1 star? It doesn't even condition my hair.????? Neutrogena whats good??!!!
KEEYA C.
Red Rock, OK
I used this stuff for a whole week and my hair has never been shinier it feels soft and it really turned my coarse into really smooth and soft.
Grace S.
Nashville, TN
Love this conditioner! Gets rid of all tangles and leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. Also, doesn't leave gunk or residue in my hair.
Alaina M.
Really sad they discontinued this product. It was one of the only conditioners that worked well with my hair type.*purchased product myself*
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
My hair feels soft and hydrated when I use this conditioner. I do you this each time I wash my hair. My hair comes out clean every time.
Recel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The conditioner makes my hair bouncy and won't get dry the whole day. It's less chemicals on the product, this won't itches my scalp too.
Nafhatun A.
This is a nice balance for the hair. Hair feels cleaner. Probably not the best conditioner I've tried, but better than many out there
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
I love this conditioner!!! I have been going between this conditioner and herbal essence for years they are definitely my two favs
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
I loove this product for whenever my hair feels extra oily and just needs that pick me up. keeps my hair clean soft and healthy!