BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this neutropenia clean line once a week. The shampoo gets all the styling gunk out and just the crap that builds up over the week. I work in a dirty factory and this stuff makes my hair feel so clean and soft love it
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Great smell, left my hair feeling clean, and left my hair soft; however my hair didn't respond well when it came to leaving my curls in curl like form and left my hair on the frizzy side. Just like your face responds differently than someone else's to a certain product so does your hair.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
This is a great conditioner to use when you have been using products and they feel like they've built up in your hair and you just need a fresh start. It makes your hair feel so silky and clean! Love it
Terry V.
I didn't care for Neutrogena as it dried out my hair more and made it frizzy.
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
Leaves your hair soft but does not weigh it down. I have naturally curly hair and it puts spring in my curls.
April R.
This was HG for me before it was discontinued. I have not found anything better since then. The scent is subtle and wonderful. It is affordable. This is the only conditioner that tamed my wavy, frizzy hair. I wish they would bring this back, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Diamond K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this conditioner. It really makes my hair clean, easy to dry and weightless (for me).
Carie C.
New Market, MD
I always have a hard time finding this but using it with the Clean Shampoo really makes my hair and scalp feel refreshed.
Kim N.
This conditioner has a nice scent, but I didn't notice any big changes with my hair when I used it. My hair is pretty dry and damaged, so I tend to need to use something more moisturizing, but since a lot of products I use also create buildup, I like to try shampoos and conditioners like these once in awhile.
Alaina M.
Really sad they discontinued this product. It was one of the only conditioners that worked well with my hair type.*purchased product myself*