BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Cassie C.
I love using the Neutrogena Clean line when I feel like I need to remove product build up. The conditioner rinses clean and has a nice fresh scent. It makes my hair very soft and shiny.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
I do like to use this conditioner, but if you swim regularly and have thick, coarse hair like me, it doesn't really do the job in hydrating, as it is such a light conditioner.
Emily R.
Valparaiso, IN
I loved the smell of this product because it smelled so fresh and it made my hair all shiny and like new. This product really made my haircare routine that much more worth it to have beautiful looking, feeling, and smelling hair.
Julia M.
I do like this conditioner as a less expensive, less chemical alternative to salon favorites. It's effective in adding moisture and doesn't weight hair down significantly.
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
I've used this conditioner and it's great for an every day conditioner but that's exactly what it is. It's not anything special in my opinion but it gets the job done.
Mackenzie M.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this conditioner! It repaired my frizzy dry hair and left it feeling silky and healthy. After using this product regularly my hair no longer broke at the ends nor did it get frizzy as easily.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product smells amazing. I don't know if it necessarily does anything amazing for my hair though. I suppose it feels good when I use it but I don't know if I notice a big change when I don't.
Definitely recommend, feels amazing in your hair - it detangles my hair and leaves it feeling super silky. I have quite dry coarse hair and this is my holy grail conditioner.
Phoenix N.
Milton, WI
This stuff does a lot with my hair. It makes it so easy to brush out in the mourning. The only downfall is that I wish it would give my hair a little more softness to it.
Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
This is a great product for anyone! I loves this conditioner and plan to keep buying in the future! Just wish I could get my hands on more coupons!