BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Elizabeth M.
Shreveport, LA
Love the way this makes my hair fell soft and be more managable. great product .............................................
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this neutropenia clean line once a week. The shampoo gets all the styling gunk out and just the crap that builds up over the week. I work in a dirty factory and this stuff makes my hair feel so clean and soft love it
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product smells amazing. I don't know if it necessarily does anything amazing for my hair though. I suppose it feels good when I use it but I don't know if I notice a big change when I don't.
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
Leaves your hair soft but does not weigh it down. I have naturally curly hair and it puts spring in my curls.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is the worst! Ever go to a hotel and use their crappy conditioner because you forgot yours? Honestly. This stuff is terrible. I feel like I'd be better off if I washed my hair with LYE and conditioned with BUTTER. It makes your hair feel stripped and raw. I vote NO on this stuff. ick.
Definitely recommend, feels amazing in your hair - it detangles my hair and leaves it feeling super silky. I have quite dry coarse hair and this is my holy grail conditioner.
megan h.
This conditioner is an average conditioner for me, it doesn't make my hair greasy and moisturizers it to a certain extent
justin p.
Hollywood, FL
This conditioner makes my hair look and feel smooth and silky. Love this conditioner!
Zahra N.
Rockville, MD
Love this product have been using and loving it. I also use it for my daughter and who is 8 this year. and it works for her.
Phoenix N.
Milton, WI
This stuff does a lot with my hair. It makes it so easy to brush out in the mourning. The only downfall is that I wish it would give my hair a little more softness to it.