BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I use this neutropenia clean line once a week. The shampoo gets all the styling gunk out and just the crap that builds up over the week. I work in a dirty factory and this stuff makes my hair feel so clean and soft love it
Rachel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great and didn't make my hair feel weighed down after it dried. This conditioner gave my hair a silky smooth feeling without being too heavy. I used this product every other shower and it was perfect. I would recommend it to anyone with fine hair who doesn't want the weighed down feeling.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is the worst! Ever go to a hotel and use their crappy conditioner because you forgot yours? Honestly. This stuff is terrible. I feel like I'd be better off if I washed my hair with LYE and conditioned with BUTTER. It makes your hair feel stripped and raw. I vote NO on this stuff. ick.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
What a great conditioner! It surely does the trick and helps my hair feel clean. As far as leaving a long lasting smell for the rest of the day - Ehh, not my go to smell good conditioner. Still a great catch!
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
This is a great conditioner to use when you have been using products and they feel like they've built up in your hair and you just need a fresh start. It makes your hair feel so silky and clean! Love it
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I pair this with their triple renew shampoo and it's a great mix for my hair. I have very fine hair and most conditioner leaves a nasty build up I can feel instantly after drying my hair. This conditioner moisturizes my hair without that feeling and leaves it soft and manageable.
caitlyn t.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is about my favorite conditioner in fact its a best seller and is very popular it so wonderful and amazing it has this really good sent to it smells so yummy its a little bit pricey but its worth it i got mine for 20$ as you can tell it is really pricey but its worth it
ash s.
Sugar Land, TX
I have never had such smooth hair. I'm like an angel. in the past I have used many conditioners but this by far is the best I've ever used. after showering even my boyfriend would run his fingers through my hair just because is was so soft. I love this conditioner.
Tabor C.
Spokane, WA
Im a guy and liked how soft it made my hair and how it smelled, it did not smell to feminine at all. But it took a lot to make my hair feel conditioned and I don't have a lot of hair one my head.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Great smelling stuff! This is what I use when I want my hair straight so I want a thicker heavier conditioner to start with. I am prone to frizz so this helps to weigh it down a little.