BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Sarah S.
Akron
I recently was decluttering and found a bottle of this that I hadn’t tried, along with the corresponding shampoo. I found it to be really heavy on my hair even once I styled it. It wasn’t like other clarifying shampoos and conditioners that I’ve tried. Maybe it’s just the conditioner that weighed my hair down? Hard to say, but the shampoo wasn’t making my hair very light feeling either. I won’t be using it again.
Marshaya R.
Charlotte, NC
This conditioner was amazing I was all excited to use it on my hair once my hair was condition it was soft and easy to brush thick hair which means I need something that will loosen my hair up so that it does not hurt when I brush it this conditioner did the trick it worked great with my shampoo from L'Oreal I have nothing but great things to say about this conditioner and I would recommend this conditioner to anyone with thick coarse hair like me
Eliza B.
Garden City, MI
I find that my hair looks great after using this conditioner. I don't love how it feels when I'm putting it in, it doesn't feel quite as luxurious as it normally does. I have pretty thick hair and it's a little difficult to get it in through all the layers - that being said it definitely makes my hair shine!
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Great smell, left my hair feeling clean, and left my hair soft; however my hair didn't respond well when it came to leaving my curls in curl like form and left my hair on the frizzy side. Just like your face responds differently than someone else's to a certain product so does your hair.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I love Neutrogena products. I use their foundation daily and caught this baby on sale at my local drugstore. I decided to give it a shot and was not disappointed. I have shoulder length hair that can often feel oily so the last thing that I want is for my hair to feel weighted down. This product did not do that at all. Highly recommend!
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I went to a hotel and got a sample size of this and the shampoo version. the shampoo version was just terrible, but this conditioner isn't bad for a free sample you get in your room. I air dryed my hair last night and my hair even looks good enough this morning that I don't even have to fix it up. I don't believe I'd ever purchase this conditioner, but I'm not against using it for free.
April R.
This was HG for me before it was discontinued. I have not found anything better since then. The scent is subtle and wonderful. It is affordable. This is the only conditioner that tamed my wavy, frizzy hair. I wish they would bring this back, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Cindy C.
This conditioner really made my hair feel clean. It didn't make my hair flat or heavy after using this conditioner compared to other conditioners I have used. I would recommend this for anyone. I didn't think it had a strong scent. It made my hair manageable and shiny.
Patricia P.
Their clean shampoo and conditioner are absolutely amazing. They smell fantastic and leave your hair looking and feeling clean. I;ve always heard that you should clean your hair deeply once a month and this is perfect for that.
Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
I love this conditioner ! Its moisterizes my hair really well, it has a nice scent and is long lasting ! It smells so nice and I can't wait to try the other scents, also the packaging is spot on! Something worth buying ! I am really satisfied with this product