BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I love Neutrogena products. I use their foundation daily and caught this baby on sale at my local drugstore. I decided to give it a shot and was not disappointed. I have shoulder length hair that can often feel oily so the last thing that I want is for my hair to feel weighted down. This product did not do that at all. Highly recommend!
caitlyn t.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is about my favorite conditioner in fact its a best seller and is very popular it so wonderful and amazing it has this really good sent to it smells so yummy its a little bit pricey but its worth it i got mine for 20$ as you can tell it is really pricey but its worth it
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great conditioner! It surely does the trick and helps my hair feel clean. As far as leaving a long lasting smell for the rest of the day - Ehh, not my go to smell good conditioner. Still a great catch!
Mackenzie M.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this conditioner! It repaired my frizzy dry hair and left it feeling silky and healthy. After using this product regularly my hair no longer broke at the ends nor did it get frizzy as easily.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Neutrogena Clean line when I feel like I need to remove product build up. The conditioner rinses clean and has a nice fresh scent. It makes my hair very soft and shiny.
KEEYA C.
Red Rock, OK
I used this stuff for a whole week and my hair has never been shinier it feels soft and it really turned my coarse into really smooth and soft.
Grace S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner! Gets rid of all tangles and leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. Also, doesn't leave gunk or residue in my hair.
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair feels soft and hydrated when I use this conditioner. I do you this each time I wash my hair. My hair comes out clean every time.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful smell. This little beauty was in one of my hotel rooms over the summer and if I'm in a pinch I'll buy this again.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was one of my favorites, I can't find this anymore but I liked that it wasn't heavy in my hair so I could get my big volume