Neutrogena Clean Normalizing Conditioner lot of 0.9oz Bottles Total 10.8oz (Pack of 12)

BY NEUTROGENA

The Neutrogena Clean Normalizing Conditioner is a lightweight formula with a fresh, clean scent while leaving your hair healthy with added body and shine. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Not a fan of this conditioner. Like the body lotion I will use it in a pinch but not my top choice. I still have this product from a trip I took and I am not sure I will finish this container.