BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Denise L.
Denise L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
1. The narrator talks about being thirsty in an ocean and having a crush on someone “out of your league” because it its analogy to us having so much nitrogen around us but not being able to use it without the help of plants because plants break up the trip covalent bond that enable us to use nitrogen.

2a. Nitrogen fixing bacteria: They convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia, which becomes ammonium when mixed with water, which can be used by plants. They are helped by an enzyme called nitrogenase that is the only substance that can break the triple covalent bond.

2b. Nitrifying bacteria: Converts the ammonia into nitrates and nitrites.

2c. Denitrifying bacteria: They metabolize the nitrogen oxides and turn them back into nitrogen gas.

3. Animals get their nitrogen compounds from eating substances that grow in the soil or have eaten substances that grow in the soil.

4. Nitrogenase and lightening are similar because they both convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia/ammonium which make it usable. Without nigrogenase and lightening, there would be no usable nitrogen and far less living things on the planet.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Holland , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helps keep color in. Works so well. This is my holy grail product. I recommend this product to everyoneeeeee. Its good prices and it works well. Its so effective, my mom bough this for me 1 year ago and its a repurchase of mine. Its also so gentile on your eyes.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this a few times when I had highlighted my hair. But it gets my hair very clean without stripping the highlights. All Neutrogena shampoo seem to be good for oily prone hair like mine. They don't weigh it down at all.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this a few years ago and i was very surprised it help with my color treated hair at the time..the smell is great wouldn't mind searching the stores for the products again.
Anna Louise K.
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
I loved this product, my hair color lasted longer and had great shine. It even helped bring out my highlights which was fantastic! Better than most color defending products.
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA
I have generally oily hair that can sometimes be exacerbated by conditioner. This keeps my hair soft while not weighing it down or over-moisturizing.
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfecto para la persona que tiene el cabello recién pintado sobre todo con un color oscuro porque lo mantiene dejando tu cabello suave y hermoso
Violet Hayes H.
Violet Hayes H.
Henry, TN
I used this when I had blue and purple hair. It helped protect my hair color and keep it vibrant even in warm water and when I would go swimming
latoya M.
latoya M.
Kent, WA
I thought this product would help my hair texture but I was wrong it dried my hair out and didon't help much with my split ends but it didn't
Emma T.
Emma T.
Henry, SD
It's a really great product!! I used this after I dyed my hair and it made my hair color last longer than if I used regular conditioner.