BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Denise L.
Denise L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
1. The narrator talks about being thirsty in an ocean and having a crush on someone “out of your league” because it its analogy to us having so much nitrogen around us but not being able to use it without the help of plants because plants break up the trip covalent bond that enable us to use nitrogen.

2a. Nitrogen fixing bacteria: They convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia, which becomes ammonium when mixed with water, which can be used by plants. They are helped by an enzyme called nitrogenase that is the only substance that can break the triple covalent bond.

2b. Nitrifying bacteria: Converts the ammonia into nitrates and nitrites.

2c. Denitrifying bacteria: They metabolize the nitrogen oxides and turn them back into nitrogen gas.

3. Animals get their nitrogen compounds from eating substances that grow in the soil or have eaten substances that grow in the soil.

4. Nitrogenase and lightening are similar because they both convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia/ammonium which make it usable. Without nigrogenase and lightening, there would be no usable nitrogen and far less living things on the planet.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Holland , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helps keep color in. Works so well. This is my holy grail product. I recommend this product to everyoneeeeee. Its good prices and it works well. Its so effective, my mom bough this for me 1 year ago and its a repurchase of mine. Its also so gentile on your eyes.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Akron, OH
When I found this product I was on my last straw. Every conditioner made my colored hair either faded and coarse or very greasy and I normal do bro have greasy hair. But after I found this product there was hope my hair has never looked so vibrant and felt so soft.!
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
This product is very useful for me I could never life without it. Since I Cole my hair a lot I notice a lot of. Discoloration but since using this I haven't noticed less discoloration and the color has stayed in longer than it used to
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I've only used this a few times when I had highlighted my hair. But it gets my hair very clean without stripping the highlights. All Neutrogena shampoo seem to be good for oily prone hair like mine. They don't weigh it down at all.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Greeneville, TN
Good clean feeling the price is great compared to the product and no need for more addition to the product I get a good amount for a decent price how can you beat that I use it every morning
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this a few years ago and i was very surprised it help with my color treated hair at the time..the smell is great wouldn't mind searching the stores for the products again.
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner for my color treated hair. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable while not weighing it down. I'd highly recommend. I only wish it were sulfate free.
Anna Louise K.
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
I loved this product, my hair color lasted longer and had great shine. It even helped bring out my highlights which was fantastic! Better than most color defending products.
Emilia A.
Emilia A.
Minneapolis
I LOVE this conditioner. I pair it with my TGel shampoo (as I have psoriasis) and it doesn't disturb the effects of the shampoo but still does what its meant to