BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlin C.
Carlsbad
Great for color treated hair! Smells wonderful and gives hair extra volume and helps with split ends!
Skylar G.
Buckhannon, WV
Best cleaning for hair to use ever. It's so amazing. Helps your hai. You will see a lot of difference in your look(:
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I haven't tired this product but from I looks of it, I need to try this one out!
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
GREAT CONDITONER FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR. COLOR STAYS IN LONGER AND IS STILL SUPER BRIGHT
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
Love this product so much!!! I love how this condition leaves my hair!!! I been using this for a long time
Nohely M.
South Bend, IN
Great hair product when you have colored your hair, smells great!!!! Also leaves your hair soft and smelling great!
Marlie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner for my color treated hair. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable while not weighing it down. I'd highly recommend. I only wish it were sulfate free.
Jade M.
Indianapolis, IN
Works very well for my colored hair,protects the color and it does not make the color bleed at all.
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great and gets rid of buildup! Lathers great. I use this about once a week just so I don't strip my hair consistently of the oils it needs.
esha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dyed my hair few times and I used this for my hair it was wonderful for my hair