BeautySkinSkin CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream Überlege mal auszuprobieren aber meine Haut ist echt empfindlich und neigt zur Rötung. Wie zieht sich die Creme ein?
Is it worth trying??
What's the difference between the blue one and this pink one?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream!
Kat F.
Hanover, MA
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Kat F.
Great product for the price and the quality. I love the texture and I applied daily for 2 weeks and found a drastic difference in my acne.
Nydia P.
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Nydia P.
This is my first time using the bright boost overnight recovery cream, and my first reaction was that it smells like strawberry candy! 😍 I put it on at night time and it makes my skin feel so soft and look so bright by the time I wake up. It’s made with a gel formula so it isn’t too heavy, I think this is perfect to use for the remaining of summer.
Anjali V.
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Anjali V.
Love using this as one of my final products of my night time skin routine! The texture of this is like a cooling gel that feels so good on your face and smells good too! My face feels well hydrated at night and I wake up feeling refreshed in the morning! I have been using it for one week and I wouldn’t say my face is significantly brighter yet, but it does feel super soft and well hydrated after using this! I feel like it will make anyone’s skin feel better after using it, so I would recommend it, especially if you have dry skin/normal skin like me!
Madeline H.
St Louis Park, MN
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Madeline H.
I really like how this makes my skin feel after applying as well as in the morning it is still super soft! Has a pleasant smell but I would prefer if it was fragrance free!! I will continue to use though since I love how hydrated it makes my skin!
Qi Ling W.
Brooklyn, NY
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Qi Ling W.
After using it overnight, my skin feels refreshed and brightened up! Would definitely buy it again after finishing this.
Catherine F.
Anaheim, CA
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Catherine F.
This product makes my skin feel! Honestly I was super skeptical about this product but it does what it says it does! My face also does not break out when using this product which happens when I use a lot of other products. I would definitely recommend giving this a try
Ashley M.
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Ashley M.
Have been using for about 3 weeks along with their new hydro boost cream and serum and have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin’s hydration! Even if I missed a night! Noticed slight difference in coloration/brightness. One improvement I would suggest is switching to a tube or different delivery than a tub since it cause remaining product to get contaminated (obviously used with clean hands but still). Might buy again, have other products that I have for acne/hydration also but it is a good price point.
Jessica F.
Wichita, KS
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Jessica F.
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Jessica F.
I received this product for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster and Neutrogena. The first thing I noticed about this product is the smell. It’s slightly overwhelming. Especially once you’ve put it on your skin. The gel consistency does take some getting used too. However, I’ve noticed that my face is overall brighter and radiant. I recommend this product, just be careful if you are sensitive to smells.
Amanda D.
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Amanda D.
Very moisturizing and light, noticed a difference in my skin after just a couple of uses. Great brightness to your skin. It was not too heavy or sticky I loved everything about it !
Wendelynn E.
Mena, AR
Neutrogena®  Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Wendelynn E.
I’ve only used this product twice but so far I am loving it! It feels luxurious on my skin. It doesn’t make me feel oily or greasy but my skin is soft soft and moisturized after applying it. This will come in handy during the fall and winter months when my skin dries out the most!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria M.
Salzgitter, Niedersachsen
il y a 7 mois
angie A. il y a 7 mois
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Danielle D.
Pembroke, MA
il y a un an
Michaelan R. il y a un an
I use it all together and it’s been amazing my skin amazing I sometimes do it every other night or if i breaking out I do it every night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is so much better!
Justyce L.
Tracy, CA
Cortney M. il y a un an
I have super dry skin & I didn’t have any trouble with this product not being hydrating enough. My skin soaked this product up, but surprisingly, I didn’t need a lot to do my entire face. I applied this before bed & when I woke up the next morning, my skin felt so refreshed & still hydrated. Great drugstore product!
Jaime M.
Culver City, CA
il y a un an
Milagros R. il y a un an
to explain better in neutrogena hydro boost -Generates a protective barrier that blocks the rays of natural and artificial light. It gives you up to 24 hours of hydration and avoids the loss of moisture and on the other hand, neutrogena bright boost gives you a brightening of the face and an incredible softness that also visibly reduces the opacity and the spots and leaves the skin softer. Improves tone, texture and fine lines