Skin CareBody CareBody OilNeutrogena
Neutrogena Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL

Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL

by Neutrogena

Neutrogena® Body Oil Light Sesame is a delicately light sesame formula glides on easily to moisturise dry skin. It's so sheer it vanishes into shower-damp skin leaving it soft and silky, with a radiant, healthy looking glow.

Start your review of Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL!
Anne M.
North Carolina
Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL uploaded by Anne M.
Purchased at: CVS
Finally bought this and my husband and I loves it! Smells so good and made our skin really soft ❤️ Neutrogena body oil
Rhianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL uploaded by Rhianna T.
I have been using this oil on my face as part of a double cleanse to remove my make up. I was hesitant to try since I have oily skin that is very sensitive but it has definitely helped my skin barrier health tremendously. I am actually less oily now.
Yoana elizabeth Z.
Wendell, ID
Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL uploaded by Yoana elizabeth Z.
Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL uploaded by Yoana elizabeth Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Si heres de piel muy seca , este aceite es muy bueno ..té hidrata bastante y no te queda grasoso ni pegajoso . Me gusta usarlo mucho porque soy de piel muy seca . y tu piel se mira brillante y llena de vida Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL
Mouse H.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Straight heaven. No joke, this stuff is glorious. The light, fresh smell is divine and the oil sinks in and it's absorbed almost immediately, leaving your skin soft and supple. I am a big fan of body oil, and this one is by far one of the best out there. Try this right now; you will not be disappointed!
Cheryl H.
Detroit, MI
Great for people with really dry skin. I like to put it on when I get out the shower to give it time to dry into my skin.
Brianna W.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this body oil! The scent is so light and delicate it layers really nicely under any other perfumes or lotions. I usually apply lotion on top of it and I feel like it really helps the product absorb into my skin and last all day.
Jacci D.
S Portland, ME
Great in the winter months for dry skin. Awesome in the summer to give the skin a nice glow. So light weight and the sent isn’t overwhelming. Love it.
Hazel R.
Bronx, NY
This product is so amazing !! This is made for entire body but I honestly just use it on my face I’ve had dark spots or lots of acne and whenever I put this on everyday after washin my face day and night it’s cleared it alot!
Ashley K.
Blanch
Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL uploaded by Ashley K.
I love this product!! I find myself to be lazy on applying lotion, so smoothing this spreadable oil all over me is a quick task, especially out of the shower, and it makes me feel super hydrated. A little goes a long way, and it almost feels like a dry oil, it doesn’t have you slippery if that makes sense. It has a very mild soft sent, and it absorbs easily. It’s around 10 $ but they usually have coupons at retailers like Walgreens. This product lasts a long time, and my skin feels so soft and hydrated after every use. They have an scented and non-scented option.
Lili H.
Lynn, MA
Este Body Oil es perfecto para uno de mujer este producto se usa después de bañarse se aplica deja la piel bien suave y te ayuda para la rece queda en la piel yo lo uso todos los días después de bañarme !Neutrogena® Body Oil - Light Sesame 250mL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anne M.
North Carolina
il y a 4 mois
Yoana elizabeth Z. il y a 4 mois
Of course it works, and especially for dry skin. leaves your skin very hydrated and does not leave your skin greasy