BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Oil

Benefits

Get smooth skin that looks silky with our award-winning lightweight sesame body oil moisturizer. This whisper-light formula absorbs quickly, locking in the moisture you need to achieve soft, smooth skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE

• AFTER SHOWER OR BATH: While skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops to help seal in moisture. Let your body dry naturally, or simply pat dry with a towel.
  • IN THE BATH: Add to water and soften your skin while you bathe.

INGREDIENT

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Fragrance, Propylparaben, BHT

• I have dry skin specially during the winter. Do you recom...26 Answers
  • Does this last all day for my reptile skin?3 Answers
  • Isn't this the most delicate smelling oil that does so mu...7 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
As far as body oils go, this is my ABSOLUTE favorite. It is not very "oily" feeling when you put it on the skin. The fragrance is very mild, but smells amazing. It claims to lock in moisture, and I truly believe it does that. It makes my skin look radiant and beautiful, especially my legs!

I like using this during the summer and winter particularly. It helps keep my skin looking and feeling very hydrated. And I don't feel super oily after using it either, which is definitely one of the things I love most about this product. Plus it's not ungodly expensive and it's made from a very trusted brand. I've always loved Neutrogena products and this body oil is no different. Hands down, the best one out there. I recommend getting this product if you haven't tried it already.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Spot on at leaving your skin HYDRATED and NOURISHED. Such a LUXURIOUS feel.
I originally bought this for massaging but the consistency wasn’t right for that purpose because it SOAKS into the skin very quickly. Doesn’t really matter though because I use this when I want to feel BABY SOFT and it works! Or when I want to show off skin I rub this on my shoulders, chest area, arms, and legs to give me an AMAZING GLOW!!! It isn’t greasy and doesn’t interfere with clothes. Great if you just want a glow without tanning. I would say the price is fair for the product.
Dolly L.
I bought two of these oils from Ulta because they were having their usual Buy 1 get 1 50% off. So, I thought from the reviews that I've read, it would be a good product to get the job done. Unfortunately, it wasn't what I was looking for and most of all, I could not stand the smell. I was looking for an oil to put on my legs because my legs are usually dry to the flaking point, and sadly, this was not the product for me.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product for over two decades. It is the best body oil money can buy. It is made with sesame oil - rather than harmful mineral oil and has a light, clean scent. The texture is also very light, making it a dream to apply to either damp or dry skin. It absorbs into your skin right away, leaving skin smooth, silky soft and glowing - without a trace of greasy residue. This product is a must have.
Jam B.
This stuff is amazing! I use it after the shower when the skin is still wet and rub it into the skin. Doesn't leave you oily and is soaked up quickly. I use it especially in winter when the skin needs extra moisture but it is light enough that you can use it in summer, too! The smell is beautiful and light, doesn't interfere with perfume if you wear it. The bottle will last you forever, too because a little goes a long way! Highly recommend! An all-time favorite!
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
This is honestly my go to love of my life you said every single time I get out of the shower body oil when I tell you this is so amazing so hydrating the scent is so classy and not overpowering at all I feel like the price is on point and you honestly can’t go wrong you can use this all over your body except your face and you won’t feel overly greasy or sticky or wet and I honestly just apply fresh out of the shower and if I feel like I apply to much I just blocked myself off with a towel and my skin will soak up the rest and I’m good for the day
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I LOVVVEEE this body oil! I will say that the packaging could be better, especially when I’m reapplying and I have oil on my hands, it makes the bottle slip out of my hands. Other than than, I love to mix this with a couple pumps of lotion when I moisturize and it nourishes and moisturizes my skin like no other! It lasts so long too! Definitely recommend this!!
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
Gosh, I can't even say how much i like this product because I enjoy it that much!!!! I'm a big believer in mixing oils and elixirs of the sort, so let me tell you this product is so great at mixing with vitamin E oil (I use Sundown Natural), argan oil, and jojoba oil. The winter months are brutal on the skin so we want to protect it as much as possible. This has no scent and absorbs quickly.
Amanda F.
Waterford
I wish I could give this 10 stars because I would! I have used this for years and I will never stop. It's light and so moisturizing but it's not heavy and greasy like a lot of oils are. I use it right out of the shower when my skin is still damp and it makes my skin feel like silk! Did I mention it smells so awesome too?
Gaelen K.
Westminster , MD
I like this oil because it isn't overly slippery and greasy and it works really well if you add it to the bath! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I am not a fan of the smell. The smell faded but not very quickly. I also don't find that the oil sinks into the skin very well and ends up being oily for a while.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
I have dry skin specially during the winter. Do you recommend this product and why?
Tamara S.
Bronx, Ny
I really want to try this but I'm not sure how moisturizing it'll be... Is this worth trying?
Diana M.
How long do you feel that this product stays on your skin?
Alissa R.
What is this body oil used for and when is the best time to use it? Also, is it okay for people who have oily skin to use this product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Isn't this the most delicate smelling oil that does so much for your skin?