Neutrogena® Body Oil

Get smooth skin that looks silky with our award-winning lightweight sesame body oil moisturizer. This whisper-light formula absorbs quickly, locking in the moisture you need to achieve soft, smooth skin.

• Available in Original and Fragrance-free

How To Use:

AFTER SHOWER OR BATH: While skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops to help seal in moisture. Let your body dry naturally, or simply pat dry with a towel.

IN THE BATH: Add to water and soften your skin while you bathe.

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Fragrance, Propylparaben, BHT

Is this a good body oil I’m looking to moisturize my skin but I don’t like really oily products?
Does it only help with pregnancy stretch marks, or does it prevent stretch marks from growing as well?
My item is on it’s way! ECQ can’t stop my skin being pampered! Any negative feedback using this?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Sunnyvale, CA
I tried to buy the generic target brand to save some money and it was a huge mistake. This product is undefeated. I love lathering it all over my skin after I shave and it makes me incredibly soft. So soft my cousin told me a serial killer would probably skin me and make a couch out of it because it was so luscious. It was a disturbing image but I could see that too lol. The generic brand didn’t absorb into my skin like this product and I ended up using the generic one to line up some squeaky doors because I refuse to use it anymore. It leaves a weightless feel and is the best deep moisturizing experience you will encounter. You can not compare the softness this product creates so spend the extra cents and get this product. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
Cromwell, CT
This oil is lightweight and the scent is amazing. It softens skin over time. I like using it right after my shower while my skin is still wet! It really gives the skin a glow. Moisturizes skin evenly and thorough. It's not too oily so long as you follow the directions. There should be some water moisture when applying to help it penetrate vs remaining oily/film on the top layer of skin. The only learning curve was being able to retrieve more oil with oily hands. You have to tip the bottle upside down to get more and when you are using oily hands, I have to wipe down the bottle after each use.
I have dry skin n read that this oil would help with that so a few weeks ago went to Walmart an got the big bottle because they didn't have anything smaller an they did not have the fragrance-free one ether . I get a rash if I use strong fragrance on my skin so I was hoping it didn't give me a rash because I wanted to work so bad . I use it right out the shower n my skin just drinks it up n the fragrance is not that strong so I did not get a rash I loved it I will keep purchasing it but I really want to try the fragrance-free one. Side not I add a body cream with this for extra hydration .
Dayton, OH
I typically buy pretty expensive brand name oils that aren’t sold at Walmart or other convenience stores. Im shamefully a Sephora snob 😭 this is one of few exceptions! I love this product. It’s not heavy oil and goes on extremely light. It strangely doesn’t feel greasy nor does it leave and after effect that’s weighted or slimy or slippery. It dries fairly quickly but still continues to moisturize skin. If wearing skirts, it’s great to add a little shine to your exposed skin and can even be used for adult fun 🤪
LAWRENCE, MA
Neutrogena® Body Oil uploaded by africa R.
After a got pregnant, my skin is on rollercoaster very dry, plus some stretch marks on my belly🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Neutrogena Body oil is not heavy or messy, its light and it moisturize really well. I use it 2 to 3 time a day because of my needs, but if your skin it's normal once a day would be fine. You can have oil bath as well not, messy at all. The only thing I'd change to make this product better, is the smell of seaseme, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️but Its fades away fast, plus I put body spray on ... and Voilaà !! ! PROBLEM RESOLVED! Neutrogena® Body Oil is working for me and that's why I keep on using it! I'll recommend !! 💞💞 Price: under $ 10 Neutrogena® Body
kinston
This is a very moisturizing body oil I even like to squirt a little bit into my bath whenever I take them and a little goes a long way I don’t like the way it smells I do you sit during the summer more because I know I’ll be sweating more but also my skin get to dry in the summer so I don’t really care about this sent then if you don’t mind the smell I would recommend this but if you don’t want to smell like how it smells I would not recommend but besides that I love this product!
Norwich , NY
Oh how I love the smell of this! I have a hard time finding it,but stock up when I do find it. This works wonders for my skin in the winter as I live in the Northeast. It soaks in the skin well,has a strong smell from whatever perfume they use in it. It’s a feminine smell for sure,but they make a lighter scented one for those that can’t use this version.This is great after a shower,locks in moisture for the day and I’m good to go. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy or slick like some can.
Fort Worth , TX
I am not a huge fan of the scent, but they do make an un scented version so I may try that. It’s not very strong though and it doesn’t last on the skin which is a plus for me. Other than that, I love this body oil!!! It’s very moisturizing without being greasy or oily on the skin. It just sinks right in!!! I use it after I shave my legs in the shower before I get out while my skin is still wet. It’s like an in shower moisturizer where you don’t have to get out and get cold before you put it on, perfect for winter!!!
Tucson, AZ
I’ve been using this religiously when I get out of the shower since I was on accutane over 10 years ago. It helped a lot with the super dryness I experienced at that time, to the point that I couldn’t shower without it. But even now that my skin is more balanced, I love this oil for soft, supple skin, smells good, is lightweight and inexpensive. I keep it in a fancy decanter by my tub (because the packaging is meh) and I don’t know if I could ever stop buying it,
Longmont, CO
This stuff is amazing. I have used this for years and years and years. I always have this in my shower. It's very light, very gentle and smells so wonderful. I used this mostly in the summertime because it is light and I use a heavier lotion in winter time here in Colorado. I also love sesame oil lotion. In the summer time I'll mix both and it's so wonderful and smooth on your skin. Highly highly recommend this body oil. I will use this till the end of my days

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
il y a 8 mois
Neutrogena® Body Oil ? I have never used a body oil before, but I am very interested. my skin is very dry and I think it would be a great ally to sleep. What did you think of this one? should i try it?
Nandini C. • il y a 8 mois
Its a good one, i am using it.