BY NEUTROGENA

Misc: Salicylic acid acne treatment. Microclear technology. 360 degree spray. Clears body breakouts. Sprays upside down. Clear and help prevent body breakouts with this unique, quick-drying formula. Breakthrough 360 degree pump sprays from any angle, even upside down, to treat hard-to-reach areas like the back and shoulders. No sticky residue. www.neutrogena.com. Made in Canada.

• Body Spray
  • Salicylic acid
  • MicroClear technology
  • Quickdrying formula
  • Clears body breakouts
  • Treats hardtoreach areas

Indications:

Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%). Purpose: Acne Medication. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteh-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract.

Directions:

Instructions: Use as directed on package

Buy on Amazon
  • "Image is not of the body spray. This smells just like alcohol & is great for back acne especially. It can be hard to get a scrub/wash that works well on your back and I have been using this for a few years now and love it." in 90 reviews
  • "I love this, its great for your whole body and it smells great also." in 1 review
Ashwini H.
New York
Guys hand up this is the most powerful acne spray that I have used!! I have suffered from body acne(chest, back) ever since I was a teenager and always embarrassed about it.. I have tried all possible home remedies but nothing worked!! This is simply magical.. it simply cleared all my body acne like it never existed!! Very affordable and sleek packaging!!

Spray is designed in such a way that you can do it yourself even for hard to reach places!! However it does dry the skin a little but thats not the deal breaker for me!! I would recommend to product to anyone!! Although it's not easy to find this product these days since it's discontinued 😒 but you can still find them in Amazon and eBay for lil over the market value!! One of my holy grail product..
Haleigh S.
Gaston, IN
This product is great for clearing acne in those embarrassing hard to reach places. I would buy it again in a heartbeat at the earliest sign of a body outbreak. The upside down sprayer helps for those pesky back acne spots that we all know and hate.
Molly C.
This didn't do anything to help my skin condition. I wish it would, but all it did was make me feel like I should take a shower after using this as it made me feel like a sticky mess!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product to clear body breakouts. Just spray some on the affected area, and you'll notice the difference in a couple days.The good thing about it that you can spray it up side down.
Lee R.
I have a history with body acne I picked this up in hopes it would be a cheap convenient cure for it but sadly it was not. I think this is mostly due to the fact that the medication in it wasn't strong enough for my skin as I use benzoyl peroxide products on my face. I did like the spray it gave, it was a dispersed spray that covered a large portion of my back, and it could be sprayed upside down. I didn't like the scent though. If i sprayed I'd have to either hold my breath until it settled on my skin, or leave the room as the scent and product would get in my nose and mouth. If salycilic acid treatments work for you then this should be fine, it just didn't jive with my skin
Madison W.
i used this product for my acne on my back because sometimes it's hard to reach places but with the spray it's very easy and it keeps my back clear. Works amazing to clear body breakouts!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This spray has saved my skin! I get a lot of painful acne on my back and arms and this helps clear it right up. I use it after my shower and it helps maintain clearer skin. I found that that acne body washes were too drying, but this is just right! The price is great too; I can usually find it for under $8 at Walmart or Ulta.

The bottle helps you spray it upside down (until it is only 1/4 full). I don't find the scent too strong and the spray does not leave my skin sticky. If you're looking for an answer to body acne, try this spray
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
I tried using this Body Spray a few years ago. I noticed the more I hit the gym, the more my back would start breaking out but ONLY in the spot wear my sports bras would cover. Even if I would shower immediately afterwards. That area is really hard to reach on my back by myself, so I thought using this spray would help.

For me, it didn't work. I also didn't like the formula. It left a sticky wet feeling on my back and it didn't seem to help the issue. So I ended up giving it away.
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
This is an effective spray for those who have acne in "hard to reach" areas. It is pretty strong, so it is tough on cystic acne and will reduce the size of big "boils" or cysts on your back, chest, etc. However, if you have sensitive skin this may not be the product for you. It can be drying if you only have mild acne/blackheads. Overall, a good product for those who suffer from hormonal or cystic acne in hard to reach places, but do be careful if you have sensitive skin and possibly moisturize after.
Cristina C.
Westbury
Because I have long hair that I love to over-condition because it is bleached, I do get the occassional case of "bacne". I find that the only way that I can succcessfully treat it is with the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Spray. After conditioning, I wash my back with Neutrogena body clearing cleaner and then out of the shower I put my hair up and spray this generously on dry skin. I wait for it to soak in completely before dressing and I stay clear and never have to worry about bacne anymore! Love this stuff!
kylie b.
Lock Haven , PA
What does it smell like?
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Where can I buy this?
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this dry out your skin?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anyone know of a similar product? This was my holy grail but it's been discontinued
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Was this discontinued? It's my holy grail and I can't find it anywhere