BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash

Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash

Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash

Does this help reduce keratosis pilaris ?
I Have uneven sling tone and starting to develop acne on my back. Does this product assist in reducing acne?
Does this help with acne on your back?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash!
Iris  A.
Saint Peters, MO
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash uploaded by Iris  A.
I really love this for it's fragrance, it's so citrusy and fresh, it really awakens my senses. The microbeads aren't that rough or strong and it doesn't dry out my skin. My chest shoulders and back feel smoother and clearer. I don't really suffer from too much body acne, just a bit here and there, so I'm not 100% sure on the effectiveness. It is affordable though and a great addition to my shower routine.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I've struggled with body acne especially on my neck chest and back since I was a teenager and wish I had started using this so much sooner!! I wrote it off for years because salicylic acid didn't do anything for my face acne. I tried it on a whim last year and it has seriously changed my life I've finally gotten the acne under control. It smells so nice and refreshing it helps wake me up in the morning! Ive started using it on my entire body for exfoliating and while it is a bit drying I can deal with that with lotions bc it doesnt break me out. Also great for ingrowns from bikini waxes. I always use it with an exfoliating sponge or cloth so I'm not sure if it would be quite so effective on its own but either way I love it!!!
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this cleanser! First off it smells refreshing! Second, it lathers well, rinses clean, and helps oily skin. I get oily skin on my body in the summer due to the humidity of where i live and the heat. Because of sweating and oily skin in the summer my pores sometimes get clogged. This helps to keep my pores clear and helps to get the oil off my skin. My only complaint about this is it has micro beads in it which i feel are pointless because they dont exfoliate. I just use this with a good loofah to exfoliate.
Kristen K.
Morgantown, WV
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Target
I struggle with upper back acne from working out and I have tried 2 bottles of this now and I have not noticed any difference in clearing up of acne or reduction of acne.
Asma M.
Weehawken, NJ
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash uploaded by Asma M.
It smells amazing it serves as shower gel but also gives a nice scrub to the body and good for sensitive skin. Affordable and nice.
Chen M.
Hawthorne, CA
The smell is great. I use it everyday. The orange little balls in this body wash I think the balls are supposed to dissolve but idk
Alexis H.
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash uploaded by Alexis H.
This is my goto body wash. It’s supposed to help with breakouts that can occur on the body (i.e arms, stomach, chest, back). I use it when I break out. Usually after 2 uses my skin clears up. It also leaves the skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth.
Misty S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this during Florida’s humid season 🤪 because I was having shoulder breakouts - I quickly saw results! I used a bristle brush to really exfoliate and absorb the salicylic acid. It does feel drying, especially the first few uses, but after showering I would apply a little extra cream to my legs, arms etc - avoiding my breakout areas. I was very happy with the quick results! Any other suggests are welcomed!
Alicia A.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash worked great when i broke out on my shoulders during the summer! It helped dry out the pimples and it only took 3/4 days
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to have bad back acne so i was desperately in need of a body was that would clear it up, so i had high hope upon purchasing this product. But it didn’t deliver the result i want after the 2nd bottle. Very disappointed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda V.