Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
By Neutrogena
shantel b.
Rockford, IL

Would this be a good product to try?

Lorna R.
Lorna R.
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes it will smell good and make your skin feel soft and woke up feeling. It has a long lasting scent that I like.
Vanessa m.
Vanessa m.
3 years, 9 months ago
Well I don't think its for everyone because it did not work at all for me it was to hard on my skin, I have sensitive skin so I wouldn't remonend if u have sensitive skin lol! _:)
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
3 years, 9 months ago
If you have body breakouts you should try this product! I noticed a breakout around the back of my neck and on my shoulders and after I used this body wash for less than a week it cleared up!