Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ

Is anyone else's skin starting to peel a little (around the collarbone area for me) after using this for a while. I'm more than halfway done with the bottle and I just started to get really dry, cracked, and peeling skin around my upper chest. Is this just me?

Lorna R.
Lorna R.
3 years, 7 months ago
Your skin may not need this type of body wash. You could find another one that has more moisture and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I usually have 2 kinds of body wash and 2 sets of shampoo and conditioner so you have rotation.
Chrys T.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
3 years, 10 months ago
I never had any problems with the body wash, maybe your skin isn't use to it?