Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
By Neutrogena
Tasha C.

If it worked for you, how long before you noticed a difference?

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
It worked for me within the first 2 weeks of consistent use. I've been using it for years now and have yet to have any issues arise - a.k.a. no more breakouts! I use it in conjunction with the Body Clear Body Spray which definitely helps fight chest/backne too!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
4 years, 7 months ago
I didn't really notice any difference in using this product and not using it. I still had occasional breakouts on my back and chest.
Saba J.
Saba J.
4 years, 7 months ago
For me it took about 2 almost 3 weeks. Although when I don't use this my back starts breaking out
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
About a month it seem to kick in.