Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How does this compare to the Facial Wash?
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
May 1, 2014, 9:43 a.m.
Yes it does not linger.
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
July 4, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
Their the same it's just this product is the full on body wash
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
June 29, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
It's not strong enough for my face. I use it on my face and body 3 times a week. It works great at keeping the pimples on my chest away, but I have to use other products on my face in addition to the Neutrogena Body Wash in order to see results.
Janis J.
They are the same
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Nov. 5, 2012, 4:54 p.m.
I think it's better than the cleanser. I liked the exfoliator, but this is a good choice for the body. I'd say I like this and the face exfoliator the same.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Oct. 26, 2012, 9:12 a.m.
The facial wash didn't help my skin at all, but the body wash definitely help get rid of my bacne.
Zoya O.
Zoya O.
Oct. 8, 2012, 5:13 p.m.
This is for the body... to fight backne and the like... LOL ew right? We all get it sometimes though. It does a great job when used consistently!! It smells great too *: The beads are bigger than the face wash.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:02 p.m.
I'd say they both work great
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Oct. 8, 2012, 2:27 p.m.
I like this better than the facial wash, simply because I found it to be more effective.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:37 p.m.
Its about the same
Suzanne X.
Suzanne X.
Oct. 8, 2012, 12:51 p.m.
So I actually bought both the body wash and the facial wash to see if there really was a difference. So if you were to compare size and prize, this body wash gives you more for less. Therefore, cheaper to buy the body wash and use it. However, with my experience, the body wash tends to be a little harsh on the face, and if you have sensitive skin, I would definitely just buy the face wash instead.
Brianna B.
It is a little better
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:20 a.m.
For me is almost the same
Joyce G.
Joyce G.
Oct. 6, 2012, 1:22 p.m.
I used the facial wash and it helped sort of fight breakouts so i thought i would try the body wash but it actually irritated my skin. that's just my personal experience keep in mind, other people may react differently.