Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

How does this compare to the Facial Wash?

Shannon J.
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Their the same it's just this product is the full on body wash
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
4 years, 11 months ago
It's not strong enough for my face. I use it on my face and body 3 times a week. It works great at keeping the pimples on my chest away, but I have to use other products on my face in addition to the Neutrogena Body Wash in order to see results.
Janis J.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
5 years, 7 months ago
I think it's better than the cleanser. I liked the exfoliator, but this is a good choice for the body. I'd say I like this and the face exfoliator the same.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Racine , WI
5 years, 7 months ago
The facial wash didn't help my skin at all, but the body wash definitely help get rid of my bacne.
Zoya O.
Zoya O.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 8 months ago
This is for the body... to fight backne and the like... LOL ew right? We all get it sometimes though. It does a great job when used consistently!! It smells great too *: The beads are bigger than the face wash.
5 years, 8 months ago
I'd say they both work great
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Washington, DC
5 years, 8 months ago
I like this better than the facial wash, simply because I found it to be more effective.