Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
By Neutrogena
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI

Do you find the beads annoying?

Vanessa m.
Vanessa m.
3 years, 6 months ago
I actually liked the beads look idi why but it just felt great
Jeanette N.
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
3 years, 8 months ago
I use a loofah so the beads don't even get onto my skin they just get stuck in the loofah or get pushed around my skin. I wouldn't say they're annoying but they are kinda useless unless you lather with your hands.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Arlington, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
No, I actually don't. Once I put it on my skin and then wash it off they seem to go away for the most part. I use this product mostly to make sure I don't get back acne from my running, and not only did it initially take it away, it's kept the acne away.
Sam R.
Sam R.
New Bern, NC
3 years, 10 months ago
I haven't ever actually felt them
Kindall B.
Kindall B.
Macon, GA
3 years, 10 months ago
Sometimes they get caught in my fingernails and that is really annoying but if they don't get caught in my fingernails then I don't really notice them.
Zenia A.
Zenia A.
Kirkland , WA
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes i do and they don't desolve
Constance P.
Constance P.
Ottawa
3 years, 11 months ago
No not at all, you can kindof feel them but barely. If you use a lot of the product make sure to wash under your fingernails (if you have long ones) because some beads will get stuck there. LOL