Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Brittany B.Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Anais S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Get a clean-rinsing and oil-free acne body wash that treats and helps prevent body acne with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. This unique, oil-free formula features the maximum strength acne medicine, Salicylic Acid, boosted by oil-blasting MicroClear® Technology. It's specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back as well as break outs on your shoulders and chest without over-drying. And the bubbly lathering formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C.

• Salicylic Acid Acne treatment
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Use daily in the shower or bath.
  • For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  • Rinse well.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use For the treatment of acne

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions use daily in the shower or bath. for maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. rinse well.

Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40ºC/104ºF)

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, polysorbate 20, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, benzalkonium chloride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, disodium EDTA, polyquaternium-7, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, agar, carrageenan, ascorbyl palmitate, propylene glycol, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 30 lake, red 40, red 30, violet 2.

Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash-Pink Grapefruit
  • "Body acne? No problem. I've been using this acne prone skin body wash for a few months and it has cleared up my skin tremendously. He little beads exfoliate the skin and penetrate pores. It smells great and it works!" in 58 reviews
  • "This stuff is a lifesaver. I saw a difference in my skin after just one use. My skin is very sensitive, lily, and acne prone but this body wash does the trick for me. It also smells good and is gentle on the skin." in 4 reviews
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
i loved this body wash for a while and it really worked my acne prone skin for a little while and then it would quit working then it would work again. weird. i will repurchase when needed. it did dry my skin up for a while even when i used lotion afterwards. this body wash smelled great, and i have used the grapefruit and original. this body wash is definitely inexpensive and you can generally even find coupons to make it even cheaper for some brands of this body wash. you can find this body wash anywhere at walmart, target, dollar stores, or maybe even ulta.
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
This body wash is the only body wash I have used religiously for years. It truly makes a big difference on your skin, it left it smooth and free of any random blackhead or pimple on my body. I stopped using it for a few months and I really noticed how much of an impact this wash had on my skin. I would definitely recommend it, and it smells amazing!
Esthefania F.
Garland
This product is really amazing although it did take time for the results to show but other than it it was amazing it smelled good. i Bought mines at walmart i would recomend it to people the only thing is that you have to have patience for it because it takes time for the product to show the end results.
Shannon A.
Owens cross roads, AL
I use this product in the winter and the scrub in the summer. The scrub can be over drying for my skin so switching it out with the seasons works well. It’s not overly priced so I’d recommend trying it if you notice you’re breaking out on your back or anywhere
Kate B.
Yuma
I used to use this body wash when I was in high school. It worked great for body acne. I also use the pink grapefruit face wash. To save some room in your shower and money I'd recommend just using the face wash on your body acne. It works just the same!
Brittany B.
San Diego
I love the smell of the Grapefruit in this Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash. Not only does it smell amazing! But it has helped with reduce the breakouts on my back and chest, and it also left me skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed. I definitely recommend this body wash for the summertime.
Michelle S.
Prunedale
I’ve always struggled with acne on my back and occasionally on my chest. This scrub works amazing to clear everything up. The smell is fantastic l. I put it on a loofah, scrub, and let it sit for a couple minutes before I wash it off. Usually within a couple hours my acne has calmed done and the next day it is gone. Best acne body wash I have used so far.
Jayleen M.
If you have acne or oily skin use this product!!! For years I was trying to find a product that would work but I realized that I was allergic to benzoyl peroxide. When I switched over to salicylic acid I found this product and it works. I use it on my face and my chest and it has cleared up a lot. My face is clear and my chest is starting to become clearer everyday. If you find that products with benzoyl peroxide isn’t helping give this a try.
Dear R.
Big Bear City, CA
I really like this product! It gets me all clean and smells fresh. It has helped with some of my problem skin and I would say I’ve seen a significant difference. I recommend this product if you have mildly troubled skin.
Anna L.
I use this along with SARUX towel for body acne and my acne is gone after one month, also keratosis pilaris is gone too.  I like how it foams.  Also my feet are softer because of salycilic acid.
Samantha D.
Liverpool
can i use this on my face?
Katie K.
Does this product work well to remove acne?