BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our effective yet gentle body acne treatment and body wash formula contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It treats and helps prevent breakouts on your back, acne on chest and shoulders without over-drying or irritating your skin. And its rich, foaming lather rinses completely without leaving behind pore-clogging residue, so your skin is left feeling clean.

HOW TO USE

• Use daily in the shower or bath
  • For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  • Rinse well.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
for the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: use daily in the shower or bath for maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. rinse well.

Other information Store at room temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, citric acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, yellow 5, red 33.

• Does this work well for back acne?6 Answers
  • Does this really work? 🤔🤔 Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wa...1 Answers
  • Using this on my arms made them blotchy for a bit afterwa...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
  • "I don't have body acne, but I heard about this body wash in a magazine once and it sounded great so I bought it. I love Neutrogena so I knew I wouldn't be too disappointed. I really like this body wash because it's very refreshing and leaves me feeling so clean. I use a loofah with it to really lather up and buff my skin. The bottle lasts a while so it's nice to not run out of it quickly. It smells exactly like pink grapefruit. I'm not a fan of citrus scents, but this one is nice, fresh and clean smelling so I don't mind." in 476 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and too much salic acid in a face/body wash will do more harm than good. I had to stop using the Neutrogena cream cleanser because it was too strong although I loved the clean feeling afterwards. This gives me that clean feeling and it smells great also so for me it is a win win. The scent isn't overpowering like other fragrant body washes are but it is not non-existent either. I luckily have never had issues with acne so I am not sure how well this works for those who do. " in 53 reviews
  • "I'm not sure if the changes in skin are entirely due to this, or other routine changes that I made, but I will keep using it because (1) it smells great, (2) I like the beads in the wash, and (3) just in case it is really helping! " in 28 reviews
  • "This is a great product, hubs had a problem with back acne and this not only cleared it up but it's spotless now with regular use." in 26 reviews
  • "I first started using this product back in 2008 when I started working out ALOT and I was beginning to breakout on my back and chest." in 16 reviews
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
Supremely drying and harsh, but really has made no significant difference. I used it for 3 months for surface bumps that appeared on my shoulders, but after it only continued to get worse, I tried a different approach. I started using Bentonite Clay Masks and Shea Butter Cleansers instead and it cleared up within 2 days. Exfoliation can be good, but really may not be the best way to approach clogged pores.
Sarah M.
When I was younger , my acne was pretty bad so my doctor recommended this to me. I didn’t notice too much of a difference. I do think my body acne went down , however it took forever, it’s a very slow process. I remember the smell of this being awful. I don’t have body acne anymore so I’m not planning on repurchasing at all
Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
Great body scrub! Love how it lives my skin soft without over drying it. It has a really nice scent like Orange’s. The price is not bad and I can see my self buy again and I would recommend it. Package is cute and easy to open and use.
Mallory M.
Dallas
I used this in high school and never thought it was worth repurchasing. However, in my desperation the other day I decided to give it a whirl again. I don't know how regularly I kept up my use of it in high school, but I love it now! The price is one you can't beat either!
Sarah D.
This product is my go to for the summer months. When it gets hot and my skin gets sticky, I reach for something that’s giving my skin it a much better clean and protects me from acne on my body. This keeps me clean and fresh! Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
I've been using this product since high school. I love it so much. Anytime my body starts breaking out I always go back to this product and it always clears it right up. Also great for shaving if your sensitive to shaving gels like me!
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are my own and no one else's. When I was younger I got some acne on my back after a very stressful time and since Neutrogena bar soap was working well on my face I tried the body wash but it only broke me out worse. It seems no matter what I used it would not go away and when I got out in the sun that summer that is what cleared it up. Getting out in the sun was the only thing that cleared up my backne. Boy Growing Up Is Hard isn't it!
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
I’ve been using this wash for over a decade. I used this as a teenager to help prevent blemishes on my back and it always worked like a charm. Ive switched it up over the years with body washes and I really don’t need it for its intended purpose, but I love how clean it makes me feel after using. It’s not beautifully scented or a decadent feel it’s just clean. It’s old faithful for me. I’ll keep using this and switching it up every now and then.
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
This was recommended to me and after using over half of the bottle I don’t notice much of a difference. Not very effective for me. Not too bad as far as price but didn’t do what it claims to for me so I would not recommend
Dominique P.
This literally is a product my body absolutely can not live with out! This cleared my tusshy acne(I know tmi) so fast and throughly it amazes me till this day!! I couldn't find anything to help my with that terrible problem area but, not now thanks to this body wash!! A little goes a long way!! Only use on affected areas! It can be drying so make sure you follow up with a good moisturizer or you will be back at square one!😊
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you like the grapefruit scent?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How does this compare to the Facial Wash?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Do you find the beads annoying?
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Does this work well for back acne?
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
i noticed that im having some acne on my back and found this. i was just wondering how do you use this? do you use it with a loofah? or just apply is directly?

back