BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our effective yet gentle body acne treatment and body wash formula contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It treats and helps prevent breakouts on your back, acne on chest and shoulders without over-drying or irritating your skin. And its rich, foaming lather rinses completely without leaving behind pore-clogging residue, so your skin is left feeling clean.

HOW TO USE

• Use daily in the shower or bath
  • For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  • Rinse well.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
for the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: use daily in the shower or bath for maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. rinse well.

Other information Store at room temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, citric acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, yellow 5, red 33.

• Does it clear your acne and acne scars?3 Answers
  • Does this work well for back acne?6 Answers
  • Does this really work? 🤔🤔 Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wa...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash
  • "I don't have body acne, but I heard about this body wash in a magazine once and it sounded great so I bought it. I love Neutrogena so I knew I wouldn't be too disappointed. I really like this body wash because it's very refreshing and leaves me feeling so clean. I use a loofah with it to really lather up and buff my skin. The bottle lasts a while so it's nice to not run out of it quickly. It smells exactly like pink grapefruit. I'm not a fan of citrus scents, but this one is nice, fresh and clean smelling so I don't mind." in 476 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and too much salic acid in a face/body wash will do more harm than good. I had to stop using the Neutrogena cream cleanser because it was too strong although I loved the clean feeling afterwards. This gives me that clean feeling and it smells great also so for me it is a win win. The scent isn't overpowering like other fragrant body washes are but it is not non-existent either. I luckily have never had issues with acne so I am not sure how well this works for those who do. " in 53 reviews
  • "I'm not sure if the changes in skin are entirely due to this, or other routine changes that I made, but I will keep using it because (1) it smells great, (2) I like the beads in the wash, and (3) just in case it is really helping! " in 28 reviews
  • "This is a great product, hubs had a problem with back acne and this not only cleared it up but it's spotless now with regular use." in 26 reviews
  • "I first started using this product back in 2008 when I started working out ALOT and I was beginning to breakout on my back and chest." in 16 reviews
Elizabeth L.
I have been using this body wash for over 5 years (maybe 10) and it's always been dependable and effective. Keeps me free of "back-ne," for the most part. Anytime I've tried other fancy or scented body wash, I've always broken out. This simple formula of salycilic acid works for me, and doesn't dry out my skin like other acne body washes I've tried in the past.
Emily H.
Rutherford, NJ
My skin always had these little bumps and little pimples on it, and no matter how much I exfoliated or scrubbed they never went away. And then I started using this product and it completely transformed my skin, it's so much clearer now than it was before. The smell is super clean and fresh but it doesn't linger for too long.
Kiley B.
I have been using this body wash for YEARS and I swear by it. I have very sensitive skin that like to break out with anything and that includes my chest and back. This has helped clear my skin up so much over the past few years. It doesn’t keep your breakouts completely at bay but really helps the ones you have go away
Clare V.
High Ridge
Been using this for 15 years.  Works amazing! My boyfriend had bad back and neck acne.  No strong scent, little pricey for the size.  The only soap that does the trick. I myelf have very sesitive skin.  I cannot use fruity fancy soaps, they dry me out and break me out in hives.  Never had a problem with this. Highly recommend.
Magdalene M.
Jacksonville
This body wash is amazing! Helps skin look and feel so smooth. I think it smells nice and fresh. Super effective, noticing a difference within a few uses! Super affordable and would definitely recommend to everyone!
Brittany C.
Ephrata , PA
when my body acne starts to flair up over the summer and when i am doing multiple workouts a day, this is my go too. not expensive, you get a lot of product in the bottle. keeps skin clear after regular use.
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
Since I workout a lot I also sweat a lot and break out all over my back area easily and fast!! I use this body wash and it helps get rid of the acne !! I absolutely love it !! Cheap and works great !
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
Supremely drying and harsh, but really has made no significant difference. I used it for 3 months for surface bumps that appeared on my shoulders, but after it only continued to get worse, I tried a different approach. I started using Bentonite Clay Masks and Shea Butter Cleansers instead and it cleared up within 2 days. Exfoliation can be good, but really may not be the best way to approach clogged pores.
Sarah M.
When I was younger , my acne was pretty bad so my doctor recommended this to me. I didn’t notice too much of a difference. I do think my body acne went down , however it took forever, it’s a very slow process. I remember the smell of this being awful. I don’t have body acne anymore so I’m not planning on repurchasing at all
Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
Great body scrub! Love how it lives my skin soft without over drying it. It has a really nice scent like Orange’s. The price is not bad and I can see my self buy again and I would recommend it. Package is cute and easy to open and use.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you like the grapefruit scent?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How does this compare to the Facial Wash?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Do you find the beads annoying?
Shelby C.
Corvallis , OR
Does this work well for back acne?
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
i noticed that im having some acne on my back and found this. i was just wondering how do you use this? do you use it with a loofah? or just apply is directly?