3 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New MicroClear® technology 360° Spray Clears body breakouts Sprays upside down Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Clear and help prevent body breakouts with this unique, quick-drying formula. Break-through 360° pump sprays from any angle, even upside down, to treat hard-to-reach areas like the back and shoulders. No sticky residue. Questions? or neutrogena.com ;

• How well does this work? Does anyone know where I...Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone know of a similar product? This was my holy grail but it's b...1 Answers
  • Was this discontinued? It's my holy grail and I can't find it anywh...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this, its great for your whole body and it smells great also." in 1 review
Lee R.
Lee R.
I have a history with body acne I picked this up in hopes it would be a cheap convenient cure for it but sadly it was not. I think this is mostly due to the fact that the medication in it wasn't strong enough for my skin as I use benzoyl peroxide products on my face. I did like the spray it gave, it was a dispersed spray that covered a large portion of my back, and it could be sprayed upside down. I didn't like the scent though. If i sprayed I'd have to either hold my breath until it settled on my skin, or leave the room as the scent and product would get in my nose and mouth. If salycilic acid treatments work for you then this should be fine, it just didn't jive with my skin
Wellness Guru Expert
This spray has saved my skin! I get a lot of painful acne on my back and arms and this helps clear it right up. I use it after my shower and it helps maintain clearer skin. I found that that acne body washes were too drying, but this is just right! The price is great too; I can usually find it for under $8 at Walmart or Ulta.

The bottle helps you spray it upside down (until it is only 1/4 full). I don't find the scent too strong and the spray does not leave my skin sticky. If you're looking for an answer to body acne, try this spray
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Because I have long hair that I love to over-condition because it is bleached, I do get the occassional case of "bacne". I find that the only way that I can succcessfully treat it is with the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Spray. After conditioning, I wash my back with Neutrogena body clearing cleaner and then out of the shower I put my hair up and spray this generously on dry skin. I wait for it to soak in completely before dressing and I stay clear and never have to worry about bacne anymore! Love this stuff!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
This is an effective spray for those who have acne in "hard to reach" areas. It is pretty strong, so it is tough on cystic acne and will reduce the size of big "boils" or cysts on your back, chest, etc. However, if you have sensitive skin this may not be the product for you. It can be drying if you only have mild acne/blackheads. Overall, a good product for those who suffer from hormonal or cystic acne in hard to reach places, but do be careful if you have sensitive skin and possibly moisturize after.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
I tried using this Body Spray a few years ago. I noticed the more I hit the gym, the more my back would start breaking out but ONLY in the spot wear my sports bras would cover. Even if I would shower immediately afterwards. That area is really hard to reach on my back by myself, so I thought using this spray would help.

For me, it didn't work. I also didn't like the formula. It left a sticky wet feeling on my back and it didn't seem to help the issue. So I ended up giving it away.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Sometimes this spray can sting a little, but if used repeatedly over time, it is good at helping to clear body acne. The fact that it is in a spray is super convenient allowing you to get places a lotion or cream wouldn't normally reach. The smell is strong and not the greatest but it fades quickly after you spray it. This definitely works best with an acne body wash.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Once the weather gets warm or I do intense workouts a few days in a row I tend to get occasional breakouts on my chest and back. If I notice any signs of a breakout I pull this stuff out and spray away. I feel like it does help some but maybe not as much as I would like it to. It is nice that it's a spray because reaching your back by yourself can be quite difficult.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Bowling Green, KY
I have reviewed this product before and I will continue to review as much as I need because it's that worthy of it! This product really gets the job done. I spray my breakout areas with it, even my face, around 2-3 times a day depending on the intensity if the breakout. And it tends to be clear within the next day or soon after that! Love it and highly recommend!!!!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS
I like this a lot. I use as I get out of the shower after I work out and you can feel it working. I would say if you have sensitive skin it may not be the best thing but it is a great value for the product. The one thing i wish you could do with this product is spray upside down. that would help a lot with application of the back to be able to get a full coverage.
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I grabbed this on a whim from Walmart on sale one day. I just happened upon it. I get acne on my shoulders occasionally in the summer times. It never gets very bad, so I figured I'd give this a try before heading to something really expensive. Best idea ever. One spray as soon as the break outs start was pretty much always enough to clear it up.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Where can I buy this?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
What does it smell like?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this dry out your skin?
Wellness Guru Expert
Was this discontinued? It's my holy grail and I can't find it anywhere
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone know of a similar product? This was my holy grail but it's been discontinued