Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Scrub

Fight body acne and get clearer skin with our best-selling oil-free acne body scrub. This effective yet gentle body scrub contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It cleans deep into pores using gentle exfoliators, sweeping away dead skin cells to give you clear looking skin. And its foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, so your skin is left feeling clean.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Available in Body Wash and Body Scrub

How To Use:

1. Use daily in the shower or bath.
  2. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  3. Rinse well.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, jojoba esters, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citric acid, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 40, red 33, blue 1

Why is this a body scrub and what does it do ?
How good is this ?
Is this product okay to use for a pre-pubescent child?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
“This is the "go to" product in our family, even for my husband! He has bad acne on his back and this clears it right up! It also is perfect if you have dry skin that needs to be exfoliated. Love this product!” in reviews
“This is my all-time favorite body scrub. I have incredibly sensitive acne-prone skin. I find this scrub to be highly effective. I have never experienced a breakout after using this scrub. I find my skin to be smooth and feel fresh and clean after showering with this scrub. ” in reviews
“It works well and is recommended.” in reviews
“It leaves your skin soft and smooth just like all other nuetrogena products do” in reviews
“It works great and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized!” in reviews
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this body scrub for a few years now and I absolutely love it! It exfoliates and smooths like no other. The salicylic acid helps keep my skin clear of acne. I use it head to toe and it really keeps my back clear. I even use a small dime-sized amount on my face. With this product you actually really feel a difference after just one use. It’s that amazing! I do not recommend this for everyday use, more like once or twice per week because it’s not healthy to over exfoliate the skin. If you haven’t tried this before, try it. Your skin will thank you!
Philadelphia, PA
i like this scrub for keeping body acne at bay, but I am searching for an alternative. I think this has too many toxic ingredients for the body, and I don't like that it has colored dyes added. the orange color is off-putting. Also, the smell is very weird and medicinal. I hope to find a better salicylic acid body wash soon to discontinue the use of this.
1510 Manhattan Beach Blvd. Apt. D
My one complaint is that this scrub isn't strong enough. It's definitely trying its best to dry out the skin and clean away the acne, but it's simply not enough sometimes. The rough bead like granules in the scrub make it easier to grind against the skin and remove grime which could contribute to the production of acne.
Garden City, MI
This does literally NOTHING for me, and according to most of the reviews, I’m not the only one. This helps you feel clean maybe but that’s not the point. It’s supposed to exfoliate and help body acne and it doesn’t do any of that. It will, however, scratch up your skin if you use it too frequently. Do not buy it.
I have had back acne for years and this helps clear it up dramatically. It scrubs away all the dirt and sweat build up and prevents the acne from getting big and painful. It also leaves my shoulders looking shiny and smooth after I get out of the shower. Definitely recommend if you have body acne!
Saginaw, Texas
I've been using this product for about two weeks now, but I haven't seen much of a difference! I use it on my chest and back almost every night, and I think maybe it's clearing up, but it could just be placebo effect. It still a body wash though, so I wouldn't quite call it a waste.
Brownsville , TX
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Scrub uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Scrub I’ve been using this scrub for the past weeks and this product its very good to clean your back from acne its effective and affordable and by the way its a very good brand it has a tiny circles that exfoliate every single part of your body
Dearborn Hts, MI
I don’t have consistent body acne, but I notice when I’m a regular at the gym, I tend to get a spot or two or a few :/ from the sweat and friction from my athletic wear. Anyway, I feel like this product helps with those spots, but it can be drying for the more sensitive skin types
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
So I never really started off with back acne. I would just have those 1 or 2 pimples that would come about. I decided to get this to prevent those simple pimples I was receiving. NOW my back is covered in pimples. This is so uncomfortable and I’m miserable! SOS PLEASE HELP
Arnoldsville
This Neutrogena Body scrub is very good. It smells good and it’s too rough on the body. If i could improve this product i would put some moisture in it to not dry out the skin. I also look for affordability when I but skin products and this is decently price at about $8
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Etowah, NC
il y a un an
Preppy B. • il y a 6 mois
Yes it takes pores and black heads off from the face and body. So you got black heads on any part of your body . Use it while you taking a shower or bath like three times a day or two . Your skin comes out smooth no blackheads or pores and cleans the face to .