BY NEUTROGENA #28 in Body Scrub

Fight body acne and get clearer skin with our best-selling oil-free acne body scrub. This effective yet gentle body scrub contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It cleans deep into pores using gentle exfoliators, sweeping away dead skin cells to give you clear looking skin. And its foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, so your skin is left feeling clean.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Available in Body Wash and Body Scrub

• Use daily in the shower or bath.
  • For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  • Rinse well.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Acne Medication

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only When using this productskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well.

Other information Store at room temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, jojoba esters, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citric acid, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 40, red 33, blue 1

• I tried their there body wash..but never tried this? Is this good...3 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin or makes the skin feel moisturized? 1 Answers
  • Have they stopped making the cucumber version of this?2 Answers
  • "It works great and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your skin feeling super soft and fresh." in 1 review
  • "It leaves your skin soft and smooth just like all other nuetrogena products do" in 1 review
  • "It works well and is recommended." in 1 review
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I like this product but I wouldn't say I'm in love with it. I like how the beads exfoliate your skin but I don't feel like they do that great of a job. My husband buys this product at our local grocery store or Walmart. He likes the grapefruit scent. I also feel like I have to use a lot of product in order for it to really work. I love the smell but other than that it's not that great.
Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
I love this body acne scrub so much! I’ve been using it a little over 2 years. Before I purchased this product I had come back from a trip in vegas. I had gotten my back waxed for the trip and the sweat and dirt from the rave I attended (EDC) gave my back like allergy reaction. I had pimples all over my back like chicken pox. I didn’t want my back to look like that so I wnd ahead and bought this. I used every night for two weeks and all pimples were gone. I’ve used it ever since and I really am satisfied with how well it has worked for me.
Andrew O.
San Francisco, CA
Love this body scrub! I use it on my chest and back everyday in the shower to help prevent breakouts and eliminate existing ones. This has helped tremendously to clear up my body acne. Highly recommend if you are trying to clear up body acne. Great value.
I use to use this particular body scrub when I was in my early teens for body acne. It is a nice exfoliater, but it is a bit pricier than other ones I have purchased, probably because it is medicated. If I was having trouble with body acne again I would repurchase it though.
Emily Y.
Grove City, PA
I love how clear this keeps my body! Chest breakouts are embarrassing and this product keeps them at bay! It doesn’t over-dry, which is good! The smell isn’t great, but I can deal! I would recommend to anybody else who is in need!
Rebecca M.
Louisville, KY
I have suffered from cystic acne on my back and shoulders for at least 9 years. Although this doesn't completely prevent pimples from coming in, it has greatly eliminated breakouts and shrinks existing pimples. I recommend using it with a loofah or other scrub enhancing tool to remove any dead skin and get the best of the product!
Laura C.
Really helps my body break outs. I ran out and haven't had time to go to the store. I'm starting to get really big pimples all over my back. I will have to get some ASAP
Lynzie T.
Great wake up body wash! Perfect for those morning showers that require an extra boost. I like the confidence that Neutrogena won't break out my skin and this product actually helps keep it clear. The scent is clean and I feel like the scrubbing is also gentle and not crazy abrasive.
Heather C.
give or take on this. i found that although acne clears slightly, when you stop using regularly, breakouts are prone to happen often and worse than before use. it has worked for my friends, but this isn't something i would recommend, especially if you choose not to use every single day.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I really like this scrub because it helps with body breakouts! I recently purchased it at Walmart and I can't complain. It's similar to the body wash but I really like the scrub aspect of it! Since using it I have noticed a decrease in body acne and I will continue using this product.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
How good is this? Does it smell good?
Megan  M.
Is this stuff worth buying? I have been wanting a sugar scrub. I love neutrogena but want to know if it works well?
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
How good is product? where can I find it?
manal b.
Did this work?? where can i find it?
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
Are there little tiny beads that scratch you when you use this product? I'm not sure what makes a a body scrub a "scrub." I like to use a loofah with body wash so if there are scratchy beads in this product I will not purchase it!