BY NEUTROGENA #36 in Body Scrub

Benefits

Fight body acne and get clearer skin with our best-selling oil-free acne body scrub. This effective yet gentle body scrub contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It cleans deep into pores using gentle exfoliators, sweeping away dead skin cells to give you clear looking skin. And its foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, so your skin is left feeling clean.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Available in Body Wash and Body Scrub

HOW TO USE

• Use daily in the shower or bath.
  • For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  • Rinse well.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Medication

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only When using this productskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well.

Other information Store at room temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, jojoba esters, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citric acid, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 40, red 33, blue 1

• I tried their there body wash..but never tried this? Is t...3 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin or makes the skin feel moistu...1 Answers
  • Have they stopped making the cucumber version of this?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Scrub
  • "This is the "go to" product in our family, even for my husband! He has bad acne on his back and this clears it right up! It also is perfect if you have dry skin that needs to be exfoliated. Love this product!" in 367 reviews
  • "This is my all-time favorite body scrub. I have incredibly sensitive acne-prone skin. I find this scrub to be highly effective. I have never experienced a breakout after using this scrub. I find my skin to be smooth and feel fresh and clean after showering with this scrub. " in 45 reviews
  • "It leaves your skin feeling super soft and fresh." in 1 review
  • "It works great and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your skin soft and smooth just like all other nuetrogena products do" in 1 review
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
I was surprised this scrub had a different consistency than other body scrubs, it's more like a loose scrub. It works though. Bottom line, I like this product. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Just slightly wet the area you will be applying the product and enjoy.
Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
I love this body acne scrub so much! I’ve been using it a little over 2 years. Before I purchased this product I had come back from a trip in vegas. I had gotten my back waxed for the trip and the sweat and dirt from the rave I attended (EDC) gave my back like allergy reaction. I had pimples all over my back like chicken pox. I didn’t want my back to look like that so I wnd ahead and bought this. I used every night for two weeks and all pimples were gone. I’ve used it ever since and I really am satisfied with how well it has worked for me.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this. I get upper back and chest acne and this has helped so much with getting rid of the pesky spots I get. I like the smell and that it’s not too abrasive or harsh. I had this a long time ago and I’m glad I’ve rediscovered it again.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product is a must have for the summer. Maybe TMI, but I know I’m not the only person who struggles with sweat and the occasional back acne during the hotter months. This product helps alleviate all of that almost immediately!
Arielle C.
Hollister
This didn't really do anything for my skin. It smells good but doesn't exfoliate as deep as I thought it would. Personally I found this time item over hyped. It wasn't too expensive. I don't think I would recommend this item to anyone because it does dry out my skin
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I’ve bought this once and thought it was okay. It did it’s job, but wasn’t anything special. I don’t think the beads in the cleanser are abrasive enough. It didn’t really feel like it was doing anything more than a regular cleanser would.
Rebecca M.
Louisville, KY
I have suffered from cystic acne on my back and shoulders for at least 9 years. Although this doesn't completely prevent pimples from coming in, it has greatly eliminated breakouts and shrinks existing pimples. I recommend using it with a loofah or other scrub enhancing tool to remove any dead skin and get the best of the product!
Lynzie T.
Great wake up body wash! Perfect for those morning showers that require an extra boost. I like the confidence that Neutrogena won't break out my skin and this product actually helps keep it clear. The scent is clean and I feel like the scrubbing is also gentle and not crazy abrasive.
Heather C.
give or take on this. i found that although acne clears slightly, when you stop using regularly, breakouts are prone to happen often and worse than before use. it has worked for my friends, but this isn't something i would recommend, especially if you choose not to use every single day.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I really like this scrub because it helps with body breakouts! I recently purchased it at Walmart and I can't complain. It's similar to the body wash but I really like the scrub aspect of it! Since using it I have noticed a decrease in body acne and I will continue using this product.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
How good is this? Does it smell good?
Megan  M.
Claremont
Is this stuff worth buying? I have been wanting a sugar scrub. I love neutrogena but want to know if it works well?
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
How good is product? where can I find it?
manal b.
Did this work?? where can i find it?
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
Are there little tiny beads that scratch you when you use this product? I'm not sure what makes a a body scrub a "scrub." I like to use a loofah with body wash so if there are scratchy beads in this product I will not purchase it!