BY NEUTROGENA #42 in Body Scrub

Benefits

Fight body acne and get clearer skin with our best-selling oil-free acne body scrub. This effective yet gentle body scrub contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It cleans deep into pores using gentle exfoliators, sweeping away dead skin cells to give you clear looking skin. And its foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, so your skin is left feeling clean.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Available in Body Wash and Body Scrub

HOW TO USE

• Use daily in the shower or bath.
  • For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
  • Rinse well.

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Medication

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only When using this productskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well.

Other information Store at room temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, jojoba esters, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citric acid, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 40, red 33, blue 1

• I tried their there body wash..but never tried this? Is t...3 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin or makes the skin feel moistu...1 Answers
  • Have they stopped making the cucumber version of this?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is the "go to" product in our family, even for my husband! He has bad acne on his back and this clears it right up! It also is perfect if you have dry skin that needs to be exfoliated. Love this product!" in 367 reviews
  • "This is my all-time favorite body scrub. I have incredibly sensitive acne-prone skin. I find this scrub to be highly effective. I have never experienced a breakout after using this scrub. I find my skin to be smooth and feel fresh and clean after showering with this scrub. " in 45 reviews
  • "It leaves your skin feeling super soft and fresh." in 1 review
  • "It works great and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your skin soft and smooth just like all other nuetrogena products do" in 1 review
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend because he's suffered from breakouts on his back since puberty into adulthood. He's been using this body scrub at minimum once every other day for the past month and already his back looks so much better. He typically gets a lot of whiteheads and blackheads, but most have disappeared. He may need another product to totally irradiate the pimples but I'm really satisfied with how well this Neutrogena body scrub has worked for him thus far.
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
I usually get 1-2 back pimples per month but I needed to clear and prevent more for my backless wedding dress. Happy to say it worked! My back was clear and smooth for using this scrub every other day. The smell is sort of like orangey and the microbeads give a good exfoliation. Only downside is that I feel like you have to use a lot and stay away from the spray as you are applying or you will be losing a lot of product. It doesn't really lather.
Jackie B.
I used to suffer from acne not just on my face but on my chest and back as well... it was embarrassing. I started to use this acne body wash several years ago and haven't looked back. It is part of my daily shower routine now... my skin has been under control and I no longer stress about having to wear a swimsuit!
Jessica G.
San Jose, CA
I love this body acne scrub so much! I’ve been using it a little over 2 years. Before I purchased this product I had come back from a trip in vegas. I had gotten my back waxed for the trip and the sweat and dirt from the rave I attended (EDC) gave my back like allergy reaction. I had pimples all over my back like chicken pox. I didn’t want my back to look like that so I wnd ahead and bought this. I used every night for two weeks and all pimples were gone. I’ve used it ever since and I really am satisfied with how well it has worked for me.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
I can't use this product it makes me break out more. It gave me terrible bacne (acne on my back for those of you who don't know). The smell was okay though and the price was alright so if this works for you, then more power to ya, but this is definitely not for me.
sydney m.
I used this product religiously for YEARS. I eventually found something that worked better for me. It dried out my skin horribly, but that did dry out the acne. It was great for clearing and healing acne but it wasn't great for helping my skin itself.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this. I get upper back and chest acne and this has helped so much with getting rid of the pesky spots I get. I like the smell and that it’s not too abrasive or harsh. I had this a long time ago and I’m glad I’ve rediscovered it again.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product is a must have for the summer. Maybe TMI, but I know I’m not the only person who struggles with sweat and the occasional back acne during the hotter months. This product helps alleviate all of that almost immediately!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I’ve bought this once and thought it was okay. It did it’s job, but wasn’t anything special. I don’t think the beads in the cleanser are abrasive enough. It didn’t really feel like it was doing anything more than a regular cleanser would.
Rebecca M.
Louisville, KY
I have suffered from cystic acne on my back and shoulders for at least 9 years. Although this doesn't completely prevent pimples from coming in, it has greatly eliminated breakouts and shrinks existing pimples. I recommend using it with a loofah or other scrub enhancing tool to remove any dead skin and get the best of the product!
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
How good is this? Does it smell good?
Megan  M.
Claremont
Is this stuff worth buying? I have been wanting a sugar scrub. I love neutrogena but want to know if it works well?
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
How good is product? where can I find it?
manal b.
Did this work?? where can i find it?
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
Are there little tiny beads that scratch you when you use this product? I'm not sure what makes a a body scrub a "scrub." I like to use a loofah with body wash so if there are scratchy beads in this product I will not purchase it!