BY NEUTROGENA

Acne Body Wash Neutrogena Body Clear 8.5 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a problem with bacne and I've been using the Neutrogena grapefruit one for a while before I switched to this. I feel like this one is mor effective. It doesnt smell a nice but I definitely see results within a few days of using this. I had a wedding I wanted to look nice for and this wash helped with the active spots as well as fix the discoloration in other spots. This is my go-to summer body wash as it is kind of drying. I also only use this on my chest and back and a different body wash on the rest of my body. This body wash helps get rid of bacne fast and keeps it at bay with continued use.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
Normally in the summer time I get sweat pimples on my back and shoulders so I thought I'd give this body wash a try. I use it only twice a week bc it really dries my skin out if I use it everyday. I've noticed a small difference but since I can't use it everyday I would assume that's why I'm not getting the full effect from it. My husband uses it everyday and all of his back pimples are none existent. So that's why I'm rating it a 4.. Bc I've seen it work. Oh and it does have a nice clean scent to it!
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I have been struggling with some back acne and I purchased this recently and it instantly cleared up my back acne. I love this stuff. It isn’t too harsh but it clears my skin very quickly!!
Tiffany S.
I normally get the one that also exfoliates but this works just as well! I workout a lot so I tend to break out on my neck, chest, back and shoulders and this wash helps clear them. I'd recommend to people for sure!
Miranda O.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I used to get body acne on my shoulders but I started using this body wash and my acne went away and hasn’t come back so I highly recommend this product!!!
Katerina L.
Vero Beach
Decent acne body wash. It worked but dryed.my skin out. I needed something more suited to my skin. I use the deep cleansing bar from Cetaphil instead.
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
Smells nice and works really well!! My esthetician recommended this since recently I started getting acne on my back!
Daniell L.
It was an okay product, it didn’t break me out but I didn’t see any improvements in my problem areas
Sydney S.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is great! It smells great and also exfoliates my skin. I workout 6 days a week so this helps with my breakouts as well!
kaitlin 💕.
Saskatoon, SK
Good basic and no-frill body cleanser which helps prevent acne breakouts! I find it can be slightly drying especially in the winter but it's not bad! Would repurchase.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash ?!! is it good to treat the acne body ?!