BY NEUTROGENA #56 in Facial Cleansers

Keeps blackheads away for up to 3 weeks. Use as a daily cleanser. or a deep penetrating mask This 2-in-1 acne fighting product eliminates most frustrating blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming for clear, smooth skin. It s so effective, it helps keep blackheads away for up to 3 weeks. Breakthrough formula can be used in two ways: As a daily cleanser to unclog pores by removing blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities. Gentle exfoliating microbeads sweep away dead skin cells to help pores stay clear day after day. As a deep penetrating mask formul. see more...

• I have been looking for a product that helps with blackheads? Wou...1 Answers
  • I have a huge problem with blackheads on my nose. Has anyone had ...1 Answers
  • How good does this help with blackheads? Does it ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "A definite must have for black heads on nose problem :( the exfoliating beads just feel amazing on your skin and results are noticeable within a couple of days" in 1 review
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Bowling Green, KY
I have always struggled with breakouts, and a blackhead-spotted, textured complexion. This mild-smelling cleanser worked great for me as a daily face wash, and worked very well at removing makeup. Using it as a mask was a bit too much for my combination skin, as it dried my face out enough to become flaky. I recommend to use a deep moisturiser with this cleanser if your skin is like mine, but if your skin is more on the oily side, this may be the perfect cleanser for you!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I enjoyed this mainly as a mask, but was and rub it off like a cleanser. If you are looking at this to completely fix your blackhead problem, it likely won't happen, however I noticed it did help a bit and I had less acne overall when using it as a mask. It leaves your face smooth and clean which I very much liked, and immediately you could see a difference in blackheads, however like I said they weren't all gone. Overall really good mask, definitely would get again!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Great deep face cleanser. It does a pretty good job at getting deep in three pores for a deep scrub. It is not a real strong heavy cleanser. However, it does the job. It's a great option for a non high end cleanser. I recommend this to anyone that needs a deep pore cleanse. One thing for sure it seemed to help my black heads, it didn't remove them completely though.
Tatyana T.
Tatyana T.
Newburgh, NY
I used the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Mask every other day for a month. I would was my face in the morning and every night, after 2 weeks of a continues routine, I started to see amazing results. My skin is very sensitive so I really loved that this product didn't give me any harsh break outs or redness trying to get rid of my blackheads. Love it !
Emily E.
Emily E.
Jacksonville, FL
It was an amazing product that really worked! In less than a week my face began clearing up. I would put it on before my makeup and then wash it off at the end of the day. And a little really goes a long way with this product! Its light and feels great on the face. Though it was a little drying which is the only reason its not a full 5 stars.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Honolulu, HI
This product is great for acne prone skin, it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy after using, you can either use it as a daily cleanser or a mask. The best way that I've found was to take a hot bath letting pores open then use this as a facial cleanser while showering then thoroughly rinse off. It's great.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Hialeah, FL
I'm in love with this product! I began to use it a week ago, and as soon as I tried it my skin felt smoothr and renewed. Love the smell it leaves on my face. The price is more than fair. I start noticing that my blackheads are disappearing. I'd definitely recommend it and I'll surely buy it again.
Zemyna R.
Zemyna R.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this stuff, but sometimes it can be very drying. I am very careful to limit my use to once a week and I only ever use it after a hot shower so that I'm using it in a high moisture atmosphere to prevent over-drying. It always leaves my skin bright and clear, though!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Garland, TX
Helps alot I would totally recommend this bc it helps and you see results in a week i would buy it again good product not really a waste of money,i have a really clean skin now that I don't HAVE blackheads anymore i hope thus review help and so you can try it yourself !!
Norma E.
Norma E.
Azusa, CA
This one of the best products I have used. I use this 3 times a week. It helps out a lot with black heads and pimples. I purchased this at Walmart. I don't remember the price but it's no more than 7 dollars.and I would definitely would buy this again.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
How soon did the results appear?
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clinton, OK
I used this for my blackhearound nose area for a week do you think i should be using it even longer?
Yasi E.
Yasi E.
How often should this be used in order for it to work well?
B L.
B L.
Does this product give noticeable results? Have you noticed it working specifically on the tip of your nose?
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
I have been looking for a blackhead removing product. Does this work?