BY NEUTROGENA

Keeps blackheads away for up to 3 weeks. Use as a daily cleanser. or a deep penetrating mask This 2-in-1 acne fighting product eliminates most frustrating blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming for clear, smooth skin. It s so effective, it helps keep blackheads away for up to 3 weeks. Breakthrough formula can be used in two ways: As a daily cleanser to unclog pores by removing blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities. Gentle exfoliating microbeads sweep away dead skin cells to help pores stay clear day after day. As a deep penetrating mask formul. see more...

• I have been looking for a product that helps with blackheads? Wou...1 Answers
  • I have a huge problem with blackheads on my nose. Has anyone had ...1 Answers
  • How good does this help with blackheads? Does it ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "A definite must have for black heads on nose problem :( the exfoliating beads just feel amazing on your skin and results are noticeable within a couple of days" in 1 review
Megan S.
One of my main issues on my face is I have a lot of blackheads. This wash does a good job of reducing them. I buy this for my shower and right before I get out I wash my face with this and my face is always soft and refreshed by time I need to get ready for the day.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I have a serious blackhead problem and I can't stand it! I've looked everywhere for the best blackhead scrub and this is it! It clears my blackheads so fast it's amazing! It's kind of pricey though which is why I don't buy it all of the time but it's worth it!
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
I have been using this product for the last 4 months and it has definitely impressed me. The product is white in color, cream based with very fine granules, though not grainy. It has a mild pleasant and sweet smell. I have been using this product both as a cleanser and as a mask. I gently massage this for 2 minutes for 2-in-1 action of cleansing and scrubbing. It does not dry out my skin at all. When I have time, I apply this as mask, let it dry for 10 to 20 minutes and again while removing, I massage and wash.
Alisha S.
Greenwood
I personally haven’t used this, but I bought it for my young daughter who is already prone to blackheads. It’s a little pricey for this type of product, in my opinion. If I buy it again, it will only be if it’s on sale. My daughters skin is super sensitive as she is still quite young, but this made her skin super dry and flaky after only a few uses. I will probably use the rest of the bottle myself and buy something more gentle for her. But it did get rid of some of her blemishes.
India l.
Neutrogena never disappoints me or my skin. I have oily skin and we all know oily skin comes with big pores and usually that follows by black heads. Once i started using this product i noticed a big difference in the feel and appearance of my skin.I noticed my skin felt more breathable and clean. I had a bright fresh look and cleaner/smaller pores. I love this product it is easy to find and it is very affordable!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Like This Product,It does work but its the price on the item,I find other just as great items for less?I guess it depends on where you want to spend & save your money.Its Not Bad Just Not Worth The Price.
Heather M.
I love this cleanser!
Black heads are terrible and this does a great job at helping to eliminate them! If you have black heads that you want gone, try this!! It works like a charm, I will buy again!
Rosa G.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love this product so much. I use it very often.It can work as a scrub or as mask which is very handy depending on the treatment you are trying to get and the time you have.This really does help improve your pores it also improves your acne and removes your blackheads.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Works great and I could noticeably see a difference within a few uses of this product! I will definitely be buying again. The competitors do not compare to this making it totally worth the price!
Angela E.
San Diego
WHOAAAAA!!! This is probably my favorite skin product/face wash/ mask I own. I love that it have multiple purposes and you can really feel it working when it’s left on your skin. I love love love love this product. LIKE LOVE
Gina H.
Clinton, OK
I used this for my blackhearound nose area for a week do you think i should be using it even longer?
Julia N.
Stratford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How soon did the results appear?
B L.
Does this product give noticeable results? Have you noticed it working specifically on the tip of your nose?
Yasi E.
How often should this be used in order for it to work well?
Gina H.