BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

This breakthrough 2-in-1 acne fighting formula eliminates even the most frustrating blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming for clear, smooth skin. It's so effective, it helps keep blackheads away for up to three weeks.

You can use it in two ways:

• As a daily cleanser to unclog pores by removing blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities. Exfoliators sweep away dead skin cells to help pores stay clear day after day.
  • As a deep penetrating face mask for acne, formulated with powerful MicroClear® Technology, that boosts delivery of maximum strength blackhead-fighting medicine to the source, to eliminate even the stubborn blackheads and help prevent new ones from forming.

HOW TO USE

• To use as a cleanser:
  • Wet face.
  • Squeeze into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • To use as a mask:
  • Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week.
  • Squeeze into hands.
  • Smooth an even layer over skin.
  • Allow to dry up to five minutes.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) and every other day (cleanser use).

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions
To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin. Allow to dry up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at Room Temperature.

Inactive ingredients

Water, cetyl alcohol, polyethylene, PPG-15 stearyl ether, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, steareth-2, C12-15 alkyl lactate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, cetyl lactate, menthyl lactate, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, citric acid, titanium dioxide.

• I have been looking for a product that helps with blackheads? Wou...1 Answers
  • I have a huge problem with blackheads on my nose. Has anyone had ...1 Answers
  • How good does this help with blackheads? Does it ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great deep face cleanser. It does a pretty good job at getting deep in three pores for a deep scrub. It's a great option for a cheap, high end cleanser. I recommend this to anyone that needs a deep pore cleanse. One thing for sure it seemed to help my black heads, it didn't remove them completely though. I used the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Mask every other day for a month. I would was my face in the morning and every night, after 2 weeks of a continues routine, I started to see amazing results. My skin is very sensitive so I really loved that this product didn't give me any harsh break outs or redness trying to get rid of my blackheads. Love it !" in 20 reviews
  • "A definite must have for black heads on nose problem :( the exfoliating beads just feel amazing on your skin and results are noticeable within a couple of days" in 1 review
Shawn D.
Anchorage
Works great I use this as a daily cleanser removes all excess oils and leaves pores feeing cleansed and open as if my face can breath again!! It can also be used as a mask but can be a little harsh for my sensitive skin so I do not leave it on rather use it as a scrub and like the results it’s gives me.
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
I love how this is a combination of a scrub and mask! I actually prefer to use it as a mask because my skin is very sensitive so scrubbing it only irritates more. It’s a quick process and it gets the job done. My blackheads are going away slowly and my skin is feeling more refreshed than ever!
Megan S.
One of my main issues on my face is I have a lot of blackheads. This wash does a good job of reducing them. I buy this for my shower and right before I get out I wash my face with this and my face is always soft and refreshed by time I need to get ready for the day.
Lupe A.
Long Beach
I’ve been using it for about 1 week, one day yes and one day no. I haven’t got dry skin, I do suffer from oily, so it’s not bad on my skin. I only use it as a mask, I leave on for about 5-7 minutes. I then scrub while I have the water in my face for about 2 minutes jut to get the product on my skin! It works, highly recommend for acne face.  Neutrogena® Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser Mask
Alisha S.
Greenwood
I personally haven’t used this, but I bought it for my young daughter who is already prone to blackheads. It’s a little pricey for this type of product, in my opinion. If I buy it again, it will only be if it’s on sale. My daughters skin is super sensitive as she is still quite young, but this made her skin super dry and flaky after only a few uses. I will probably use the rest of the bottle myself and buy something more gentle for her. But it did get rid of some of her blemishes.
Genesis S.
Plainfield, NJ
I have been using this product for the last 4 months and it has definitely impressed me. The product is white in color, cream based with very fine granules, though not grainy. It has a mild pleasant and sweet smell. I have been using this product both as a cleanser and as a mask. I gently massage this for 2 minutes for 2-in-1 action of cleansing and scrubbing. It does not dry out my skin at all. When I have time, I apply this as mask, let it dry for 10 to 20 minutes and again while removing, I massage and wash.
India l.
Neutrogena never disappoints me or my skin. I have oily skin and we all know oily skin comes with big pores and usually that follows by black heads. Once i started using this product i noticed a big difference in the feel and appearance of my skin.I noticed my skin felt more breathable and clean. I had a bright fresh look and cleaner/smaller pores. I love this product it is easy to find and it is very affordable!
Angela E.
San Diego
WHOAAAAA!!! This is probably my favorite skin product/face wash/ mask I own. I love that it have multiple purposes and you can really feel it working when it’s left on your skin. I love love love love this product. LIKE LOVE
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I have very large pores, so I get black heads very easily.  This product is really nice because it addresses both the pores and the blackheads and helps get rid of them.  I like to put mine on in the shower like a mask while I shave and wash my body, and then I rinse it off.  This allows the steam to really work magic!  You won't be disappointed.
Ashton H.
Kent
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is a great two in one product. If you are feeling a face mask, it is great for that. It is very strong but really works. If you just want to use it as facewash, you also can and it works well too. You can get it at a convient store. I love the nuetrogena line. I also use all their acne line and it really helps with keeping my face clear.
Gina H.
Clinton, OK
I used this for my blackhearound nose area for a week do you think i should be using it even longer?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How soon did the results appear?
B L.
Does this product give noticeable results? Have you noticed it working specifically on the tip of your nose?
Yasi E.
How often should this be used in order for it to work well?
Gina H.