$8.24 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

I want to know if the components of this sunscreen are safe for the skin?
How good dose this work on the skin
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
Snellville, GA
I think this product is great! It definitely does its job in saving my sensitive skin from the sun, and is very easy to apply. I would highly recommend!
I enjoy wearing the product because the consistency is not to thick and doesn't leave much of the greasy face look. Its like putting on regular lotion:))
South Dennis, MA
I love using this on my squirmy kids. It's easy to apply to cheeks and ears. Be careful with your application near the eye, it is not sting free. YOWCH!!
Sweeny, TX
Good product easy to use on the go but can melt if you accidentally leave it in the sun! I use this on my kids because its a lot easier and less messy.
Kansas City, MO
This is my go to sunscreen when I go to the beach. It does not have a typical sunscreen smell and absorbs quickly without leaving much of a white cast.
Fountain Vly, CA
If you hate being messy, this is for you!!! It smells great and is just like a deodorant stick - so much easier to control than traditional sunscreen!
Berlin, MD
I use this on my daughters face in the summer. Between camp and spending the day at the beach it makes me happy to know her skin is safe and protected
Austin, TX
Great at protecting skin. I like using the stick for an easy application. The packaging is simple, but cute. I really like this and would buy it again.
When we visit the beach on our summer vacation, we use this sunscreen on the fair skin folks in my family. This is great for face and very convenient.
Collierville, TN
This is an excellent product for children. It's easy to apply and mess-free. It's strong enough to prevent sunburn even in fair-skinned people like me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abingdon, MD
a year ago
 better to use this  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ or the creamier version? Pros and Cons versus each? I have never used a stick version of sunscreen and want to see if I am missing out.
2 years ago
Tris J. • 2 years ago
Love this! it's very lightweight and feels like a regular moisturizer. And I never get burned with this.