$8.24 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

I want to know if the components of this sunscreen are safe for the skin?
How good dose this work on the skin
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Lawton, MI
I love how easy this is to apply. It's nearly mess free and provides good protection from the sun. Would definitely buy again.
Hesperia
The sticks are the best because you can get around your eyes and right on the lips, it’s super potent against the suns rays.
atlanta
Good product! I personally am not the biggest fan of the stick sunscreen options, it is nice to throw in a beach bag though!
Brooklyn, NY
Kept my skin from burning in the crazy hot sun. My skin burns fast and results in horrible rashes and this protected my skin
Corp Christi, TX
Would really recommend does not leave your skin sticky and it lasted longer. Does not sweat out its lost a really long time.
The balm of this sunscreen stick is thick, but absorbs quickly. It's perfect for my small children, too. Very easy to apply!
I don't love this product It is not effective with my skin It cause some dark spots on my face It is not suitable to my skin
Bennet, NE
I have been using this on my tattoos for about 6 months and it makes it so convenient to just rub on, almost like deodorant.
Ankara
I can say that you can give it a try but it is not a must. The protection could have been better or maybe i am too sensitive
Youngstown, OH
Works as it should, kept my skin safe in the nasty sun! i will reccomend to anybody looking for the perfect facial sunblock!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abingdon, MD
a year ago
 better to use this  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ or the creamier version? Pros and Cons versus each? I have never used a stick version of sunscreen and want to see if I am missing out.
2 years ago
Tris J. • 2 years ago
Love this! it's very lightweight and feels like a regular moisturizer. And I never get burned with this.