$8.24 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

I want to know if the components of this sunscreen are safe for the skin?
How good dose this work on the skin
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSpruce Pine, NC
I like that this is in like a deodorant stick rather than a bottle. With this you don’t have to get your hands greasy and slimy with sunscreen. It goes on and lasts most of the day. I would definitely recommend it
2 years ago
This is the sunscreen stick that my entire family chooses to use! We love it for the pool, the beach, while going for walks. We also love to use it during every season, not just summer. The smell is amazing.
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
Wonderful sunscreen! It gave great protection from the sun's harmful rays and pleasant to apply. I have never broken out from Neutrogena sunscreen. Not greasy in my opinion either.
6 months ago61 howell landing duluth, GA
These stick products are in Alllll of my beach bags! Absolute must! It stays on better than any other! Especially on my 7 years olds nose ears, cheeks and shoulders!! I HIGHLY recommend this product
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
Love these for face application. So much easier for my kids to apply to their face, and with zero complaints. Not greasy, doesn’t cause breakouts, seems to last through a couple hours in the pool.
2 years agoMiddletown, NY
This is great sunblock. It’s easy to apply onto skin with being messy. And it smells really nice as well not like most other sunblocks out there. It’s size Is convenient as well to carry around.
2 years agoHigh Ridge
We use this for our tattoos and it work very well. We are in the sun a lot and no fading or peeling while using this. Good prices and easy to carry even if not taking a swim bag.
2 years agoBrentwood, TN
I love this product! I don’t really like putting sunscreen on so I’m picky on the kind I use and I’ve found this one is a great one! It easy to put on and easy to just slip in your bag I would definitely buy it again!
6 months agoOxnard, CA
Lately I’ve been using this on my face daily. Its nice that it doesn’t leave a white cast and isn’t too shiny. I love that it’s in a stick form and easy to apply!
4 months ago
I only have ever used this product on my face. When first put it on it was really greasy which I did not like but I did not get burned when I used it. It works fairly good and I wouldn’t mind using it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
 better to use this  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ or the creamier version? Pros and Cons versus each? I have never used a stick version of sunscreen and want to see if I am missing out.
2 years ago
Tris J. 2 years ago
Love this! it's very lightweight and feels like a regular moisturizer. And I never get burned with this.