$8.24 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

I want to know if the components of this sunscreen are safe for the skin?
How good dose this work on the skin
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Rugeley , Staffordshire
Handy in stick form, doesn't create a mess when applying and there's no stress about the product 'splattering' in your bag. Easy enough for children to use on their own if needed
This sunscreen is a beach day essential! Long lasting and sweat/water resistant. Nice texture and does not feel sticky on the skin at all! Very nice scent that is not too strong.
The Neutrogena Beach defence Sunscreen Stick is vety good for you, the best sunscreen product ever product with sufficient enough spf, his is my all time favorite sun screen
Lightweight, smooth, I burn really easily but this really does a good job of keeping me protected from burning, pretty cheap so I would repurchase. Overall awesome sunscreen
Luziania
#contest Neutrogena spf 50 é maravilhoso amplo espectro dando o sentimento de limpeza, ele não é oleoso, um dos melhores do mundo, recomendo a todos, produto de qualidade
I am always about saving my beautiful skin from sun damage every single day. I use it everyday no matter what so I have a hydrated looking face and skin all over.
Llandilo
Alright sunscreen although in weather over 35 it tends to not really work. Worth the money if your gonna apply it more then usual. Can get from any super markets.
Smells great and applies well and is quick and easy to apply so that the kids don't get bored while waiting for you to finiah applying. Provides great protection.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
This is probably one of the best sub screen I've ever used. I'm already buying another one. If you live in the south and have the heat beat down at you like I do but you still want to have some fun in the sun this is your best bet!
Etobicoke
I sent my son to camp, he got a sunburn, this was the product that was used on him, and this is the product he had an allergic reaction to. We no longer buy this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abingdon, MD
a year ago
 better to use this  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ or the creamier version? Pros and Cons versus each? I have never used a stick version of sunscreen and want to see if I am missing out.
2 years ago
Tris J. • 2 years ago
Love this! it's very lightweight and feels like a regular moisturizer. And I never get burned with this.