$8.24 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

I want to know if the components of this sunscreen are safe for the skin?
How good dose this work on the skin
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
Vancouver , WA
Such a great sunscreen stick. It's perfect for travel, especially when you are traveling with only a carry on and can't bring a full bottle of liquid sunscreen, this sun stick gets the job done!
Schenectady, NY
I use it on my face works very well.A con is that you have to apply many times through out the day. ive purchased many times. it habe normal suncreen pacaging. i bought at ocean state job lot
Pendleton, OR
Really love this for every day, on the go. you can easily put it in a diaper bag, purse, or backpack. Works nicely too. :)
Overland, MO
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ uploaded by Melissa K.
I love this sunscreen stick. It is a great product to use on extra sun-sensitive spots like your face and ears to make sure you don't miss any spots. I use it on my tattoos as well. I used it in Mexico and didn't burn at all, as long as I reapplied aa directed on the packaging. It is perfect to toss in a carry-on for a trip, too!
I have tried other sticks that I like better. I originally bought this for my families faces, but it left a greasy feeling to our skin. I did not enjoy this on my face at all. It does not say face on it, which should have been my sign, but I think of sticks for faces not bodies. It did protect us from getting burnt.
Gravette
Great on the skin. Feels light and airy. I buy this over and over again. Provides great protection. This product is great for summertime. It stays on through the sweat and water and is affordable. I’d recommend.
Yreka
I always try to like stick sunscreen because it stays on so well, but it feels so heavy and sticky. Effectiveness of product does not put way the uncomfortable feeling.
Oakland , CA
It does a great job protecting your skin while out in the sun for a prolong time. Love that it’s a stick. To me that’s better for ears neck and face. My kids prefer It
Stick sunscreens are the best for when you have children or elderly people around you who need sun protection but squirm and screech and can't or won't put it on themselves.
Geneva, OH
We love this face stick! The kids hate rubbing or spraying sunblock on their face so the face stick eliminates the need for that! It’s so easy to use and works to keep sunburn away! Smells good. It is expensive but worth the price 100%
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abingdon, MD
2 years ago
 better to use this  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ or the creamier version? Pros and Cons versus each? I have never used a stick version of sunscreen and want to see if I am missing out.
2 years ago
Tris J. • 2 years ago
Love this! it's very lightweight and feels like a regular moisturizer. And I never get burned with this.