$8.24 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

I want to know if the components of this sunscreen are safe for the skin?
How good dose this work on the skin
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Tolleson, AZ
I like it that is in the stick shift and it is easily to be spread all over the body, giving me a natural protection from the UV lights that destroys the skin and protects my body from getting skin cancer.
I used it for my face mainly. For the first time in years i didn't have any red nose or forehead. Unlike other products, my skin was not oily nor too dry and it didn't leavy any yellow spots on my clothes.
Hayward, CA
It does what it says! I remember using it a while back on a vacation and no sunburns at all. I bought it a target and it wasn't dissappointing at all! So it was pretty effective! I was a first time user. I would recommend to other people if they didn't want to use regular sunscreen...
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. It really works and is waterproof as well. It is definitely worth the price. I definitely recommend this sunscreen to anyone trying to find a sunscreen that works for them.
Dallas, TX
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ uploaded by Yuliana J.
Sun protection is so important for me. Taking care of the skin in the hot weather of texas. Love how easy it is to use. Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ @#influenster @Neutrogena #voxbox #contest #voxbox
Debary, FL
This is so easy to apply, and what I use to apply sun screen to my 5 year old's face. We live in Florida and are constantly going to the beach, springs and playing outside so it's constantly in my purse.
Gente, vocês não tem noção de como esse protetor solar protege, além de não ser grudento ele demora pra sair da pele, além do mais hidrata a pele e previno principalmente dos raios UV (Raios ultravioleta)conhecida como a causadora do câncer de pele, eu já usei e indico para toda família, é boa também para a proteção das crianças.
Besides the super cute packaging, this sunscreen does its work! Gentle on my skin, applies smoothly and meets my expectations. I could carry it around easily and I would most definitely recommend it to others!
Harrison Township
I personally think that this product is very good. My expectations were surpassed. It's kinda pricey, but it's worth it. It was a highly effective product and is definitely good for being outside for awhile. I highly recommend it. Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
I rub this product over my nose and forehead to prevent anymore possible freckling. The product is almost pointless because you could use this technique with any lotion form, however it doesn't feel slick and oily like a lotion would.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abingdon, MD
a year ago
 better to use this  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ or the creamier version? Pros and Cons versus each? I have never used a stick version of sunscreen and want to see if I am missing out.
2 years ago
Tris J. • 2 years ago
Love this! it's very lightweight and feels like a regular moisturizer. And I never get burned with this.