BY NEUTROGENA #25 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
So this sun screen caught my eye and I will never go back.I love the smell and it’s hands free no mess application. Goes on clear and not that weird ash tone you get sometimes with some sunscreens it’s spf 50 and water and sun protection so it’s my go to for when I want to go on a walk on a nice day.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
Funny story: last year my sister and I were at the beach for a week and I was like "wait let me put sunscreen on" because I burn super easy. She doesn't burn often so she was rushing me. So I swiped the sunscreen stick across my chest and then just moved it around with my hand a bit to cover a little more area. When we went back to our hotel, I had two handprint marks where my skin didn't burn and the rest of my one shoulder was toast! At least I knew the sunscreen worked like a charm afterwards. You just gotta cover everything!! It stays on really well too.
Megan S.
I have a few tattoos with color and the sun fades them dramatically over the years so I like to buy this stick and roll it over all of my tattoos to give them extra protection. It does wonders! It helps preserve the color and my skin.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I used this so much this year at the pool and it was actually really long lasting through sweat and through chlorine filled water which was a nice surprise! I used this so much and didn’t even finish the whole bottle which was cool.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
This is really cool its like a deodorant stick pretty much, Only thing is that it comes  out with a purple tint to it, so you really have to work it into your skin. I stopped using it because i only used it on my face and it really only worked for me if i wasn't wearing make up because i had to rub it in so much to blend in with my skin. But it does have instant relief and goes on with out much pressure.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is our absolute favorite sunscreen! It’s extremely effective, even when going in and out of water. It smells amazing and tropical, and even my husband doesn’t mind the smell! Application is smooth and it doesn’t leave any gross white residue. There really isn’t anything bad about this sunscreen and we will always use it!
Anissa L.
Coral Springs , FL
The stick is so easy to apply without the hassle of rubbing in the lotion. I use it for my face and my tattoos for easy application and full coverage. I was very pleased with the results. It did slightly melt in my beach bag when I left it on my towel (it was very hot) so just be aware to keep it in the shade!
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
THE BEST SUNBLOCK. I can not recommend this enough! I went on a trip to Aruba and applied this sunblock specifically "the stick" throughout my whole vacation and did not get burned at all! I recommended to a friend who has very fair skin and she was ecstatic and refuses to use any other product since she tried this.
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
We tried this sunscreen stick, and It really didn’t meet my expectations. It felt oily, and didn’t rub into your skin well and felt some what heavy. Yeah here is room for improvement. I was dissapointed in this product.
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
I love this sunscreen stick! It is easy to carry around and perfect for all activities. I like that it does not wash off when you are in the water. It is super gentle on the skin and does not make you feel sticky. I think a smaller package would be great, but this sunscreen really works!
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
does this leave a thick film on your face or does it absorb pretty well?
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Would this be a good sunscreen stick to use on kids?
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
What are your thoughts on this Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ #Neutrogena #SunscreenStick, #SPF50
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Is it waterproof or water-resistant at all?