BY NEUTROGENA

This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA free

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene.

Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christiana
Neutrogena is my go-to sunscreen. I have dry, sensitive and very fair skin, as do my kids. We need strong sunscreen that LASTS and doesn’t irritate sensitive facial skin. The stick is preferred for face as it does not run into eyes when wet and is not as irritating as sprays which contain more harsh ingredients.
Gardendale, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product. It gives awesome coverage when you are in the sun for a long time..especially if you are active. It is more gentle for the face and isn’t as greasy as some formulas. It is very long lasting as well
Newhall, CA
I’m very picky with what sunscreen I put on my face due to my acne prone skin but I know I can trust nutrogena! Love their face sunscreens! Stick makes it so easy to apply! Worth the cost!
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I worse this everyday and so did my entire family and we only got burnt a little. It smells amazing and it feels like a nice lotion. It could be better protection though. It was a bit expensive for something that worked just add well as generic brand.
Creedmoor, NC
I have such fair skin, it's hard to find a good sunscreen that stays on while I'm sweating at the beach and swimming in either salt water, pool water or lake water but I love this one by Neutrogena! I don't necessarily have to reapply as many times as other sunscreens either which is another reason I like it! And of course it smells great
Hackettstown, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Very easy to apply. No scent. Running the sunscreen stick down all the areas that are hard to reach is a breeze. Very easy transport. The only downside is that it doesn’t absorb into the skin at all and it feels very greasy the entire day. Don’t wear near sand as it sticks instantly!!
This product is great for your face, but is a bit difficult to apply everywhere else because it is hard to tell where you already applied and where you did not. I do however really love this as a face sunscreen!!
Lakeland, FL
Smells nice and doesn’t leave your skin feeling too greasy like most sunscreens. I love that it’s basically a no touch application (I always rub it into my skin)
bowling green
Este me encanto siempre me lo echo y es como si no lo tuviera puesto, yo soy una persona con una piel muy delicada y cada vez que me colocaba bloqueador en la playa me daba alergia no me gustabas por qué quedaba blanca entre otras cosas, este bolqueador se siente súper rico nada pesado y lo mejor es que no me da alergia ni me veo blanca 🙏🏻😆.
Lanham, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This sunblock is easy to apply and doesn’t leave a white residue on your skin. Is perfect for all skin tones Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
Trussville , AL
does this leave a thick film on your face or does it absorb pretty well?
San Diego , CA
Would this be a good sunscreen stick to use on kids?
What are your thoughts on this Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ #Neutrogena #SunscreenStick, #SPF50

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email