BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Picked up this sunscreen because neutrogena is a brand i test with my sensitive skin. Packaging was very eye catching with that bright yellow. Sunscreen was easy to spray on and rub into my skin. I have sensitive and eczema prone skin and this sunscreen did not bother me. I put this on my neck and all over my body and feet and i didn’t get burned which was great! I wish this would come in travel size. I did apply it after a couple hours and it didn’t feel sticky-absorbs right into the skin
Natalie c.
Las vegas, NV
This is honestlythe best sunscreen ever. I like how its SPF 70 instead of 50 and its water resistant. I also like its spray on.
Rachel B.
This sunscreen smells amazing. Love how easy it is to just spray on and go. Sprays evenly. Have never had issues with it rinsing off in the pool. Does not dry out my skin either.
Aisharja M.
Elmhurst, NY
I really like this sunscreen. I wear it every time I go to the beach and it always does it's job. It feel really refreshing too.
Taneisha h.
Works well on all skin type smells great makes you feel better while out on a hot day apply minutes before you get out
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
This sunscreen is awesome! I love a spray sunscreen to reach all of the tough spots. I especially like when I find this one on sale 🙃 Gets the job done without weird spotty coloring on your clothes (I tend to get that with Coppertone)
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
When it comes to sun screen I always go with Neutrogena. I love this sun screen because it doesn’t have the typical sun screen smell. It is light on the skin and it does the trick. I love using it!
Courtney G.
Kept me from burning and it didn't dry out my skin like most sunscreen usually do.It wasn't oily or anythinf.Perfect for the beach.
Colleen F.
I love this sunscreen. The sprayer is consistent and even. Also it smells good and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. I've never gotten a sunburn with this product. Would highly recommend.
Natasha Smith S.
Albuquerque
Over the years I have tried many diffrent brands of sunscreen, by far Neutrogena is the best. I love the way it goes on, it is light not heavy and it does an awesome job of protecting my skin and my families skin from the sun.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.