BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Made my face red. got allergic reaction. would not buy again. even tried again with a different bottle same thing. this is the only sunscreen that did this
Gabriella C.
Toronto, ON
I don't like this Neutrogena sunscreen,  it makes my skin and face more oily than it already is, and it darkens my skin. I don't feel like it protects my skin from the sun, this is my first time using it and I am not going to buy it again because I don't think it works for my skin.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
I used this spray yesterday multiple times while at the beach and followed its instructions. I left the beach looking like a Lobster as I have burns everywhere it was sprayed. The only spots not burned are the ones that I used the cream version of sunscreen. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah K.
coral springs, fl
isn't really made for the beach. It melts as soon as you get into the water. not waterproof at all. wouldn't purchase again
Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff DOES NOT WORK. It does not cover well and does not last. We bought it at Costco and used two bottles very quickly because it doesn't stay on your skin. If you spray it on yourself every 20 minutes I'm sure it's fine, but who wants to do that? I'm very pale and MUST have good sunscreen. I will never buy this stuff again.
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
So yesterday it was the first time when I used this sunscreen and i was burnt up like a lobster, I blamed MYSELF probably of my poor application. BUT the second time when my friend used it and also burnt up like a lobster , I was on hand for both the initial and re-applications, so I know it was done right. This product just does not work!

The high SPF lures you into buying it, and the nice smell and feel is great---all your pleasant feelings will fade away when you see in several hours that you have been slowly roasting your skin. I should have known better than to trust a beauty brand's sunscreen, usually we go with a beach brand like Banana Boat and have even had better results with generic store brands.

Pale people, avoid this "sunscreen" or you will suffer!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
My dermatologist told me that any SPF above 40 is pointless. This is a waste of money.
Funmi A.
Durham
I am not a fan of this product. If I spray it near my face my eyes would get irritated. It's harsh on my face, but pretty much gentle everywhere else. It did not meet my expectations for the price.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I was really excited when I saw this brand had a sunscreen and to my daughter for when she went to the water park but unfortunately even though she had reapplied she still came back a bit burnt so it doesn't seem that it worked as great as I would have liked it too
Rose P.
I think there's only me dislike this one. I feel uncomfortable after apply it, my skin becomes greasy. It's only suitable with beach?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.