BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
This is great after being sun burnt and being exposed in the sun again! Its so strong it helps reduce even more sunburn!
Tamara M.
Westville, OK
I burn bad at the beach every time I get to go so I bought this and I loved it. I didn't burn and my skin felt wonderful.
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
Like this spray idk why but I love the smell of it easy to put on carry this with me all the time kids always in the sun
gaby♡ r.
miami, FL
it was my first time using it and i completely loved it. i went to the beach and it protected me a lot of being sunburnt
Ashton B.
Belle, Mo
I never burn with this sunscreen, I do tan though. I really love this because I can tan with out wording if I will burn.
Nely V.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love this sunscreen. I really like how its a spray rather then a lotion, it just makes everything much easier to apply.
Amberly A.
Wetumka, OK
My sister in law swears by this stuff and so I will be using it myself this year! No more babies with sunburns this year.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
This does not kid around. Seriously this works and if you miss apply you will look blotchy.
I use this when at the beach.
india  h.
Jacksonville, FL
Great spf and easy application. I love the easy acces and it has a travelig feel to it. It does get in my eyes sometimes.
Kari S.
Used this on our Bahamas cruise and loved It! I only reapplied once and was out in the hot sun and in the water all day.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.