BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Helps protect from the sun, extremely. During my vacation I bought a 3 pack of this at Costco for very cheap.. 11.99 Going in the water and being in the sand it had no effect on this, I only would have to mainly reapply this on my face.
Brittney L.
Osceola
We used this all last summer for myself (30), my fiancee (35) my daughter (9), step son (13) and my son (1) it worked great and it's the only kind we bought. We spent hours outside and never got burnt. Great product for the whole family.
Audrey M.
Wichita
this spray novel product is great and mess free. im very fair complexion and the product keeps my skin from getting burnt and does not leave a greasy residue leftover. i would buy this product again.
Tawni B.
Spring Valley , CA
I buy this in bulk from Costco. I use it for the kids all summer. It's so much better than trying to rub sunscreen on them when they're all sandy. I'll keep using this to protect the kids. It's lightweight and doesn't clog pores.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I only trust two brands when it comes to protecting my skin from the harmful uv rays of the sun and this is one of them. I appreciate the spray feature and this one has a wide but not too wide effect is it comes with a locking feature
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Purchased this at my local Walgreens, it is my favorite sun screen because I️ don’t have to dirty my hands to put it on and it is good on sensitive skin. I️ do think sunscreens in general are too pricey but this one is worth it
Aliza G.
Boca Raton,FL
I really like this sunscreen as opposed to others because it doesn’t have that super strong smell that most sunscreens do. This one is super tropical smelling and works great! Would recommend it.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This sunscreen works great! Very easy to use with the spraying application method. I have very sensitive skin and this product did just exactly what it needed to do without breaking my skin out.
Misty W.
London
Works amazing! I barely had to reapply. Since I take medications it causes me to not be able to be out in the sun or I get 3rd degree burns. It made sure I didn’t burn, didn’t leave me feeling greasy, and it’s a great price!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Neutrogena is the best brand of lotion and sun screen ever! The beach spray sunblock works well as long as you spray it everywhere evenly. I think the lotion works better than spray, but the spray is so much easier and quicker to put on.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.