BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I like this spray because it never bothered mine or my daughters skin. But, i tend to now go towards cheaper brands that are made for sensitive skin and they work just as good. I feel like these can be a little pricey to keep reapply at the beach.
Shyann C.
Copperas Cove, TX
I felt like for the price this worked pretty well! I didn't get a burn, but I did obviously have to reapply very few hours. And when getting out of the water. The only thing I didn't like was that it was greasy!
Nicole C.
Ohatchee , AL
I love this product! It smells so great, and it leaves great coverage! I bought a 3 pack for $20. I used it on the whole family at the beach, and none of us got sunburned! I would definitely recommend to others.
Kaylee W.
Oak Hill, WV
I put this on once when I was visiting the Bahamas and I didn’t have to reapply like most sunscreens. It was very good and I would definitely recommend! It is the only sunscreen that’s hasn’t made my skin dry.
Gauri U.
I am seriously so impressed with this sunscreen. Neutrogena needs to step up their advertising for it so that more people buy it and so that it never gets discontinued! I have both the spf 70 version and the spf 30. I wear the 70 on sunny days and the 30 on days when it's cloudy, raining, etc. It has taken me SO long to find a good sunscreen for my body that I actually want to wear. Most generic sunscreens are greasy, have an overwhelming scent, don't rub in very well, huge white cast, etc. This one is none of those things. I apply it and it's very easy to rub in. It's a little dewy looking at first and then settles to a satin, almost matte finish after ~5 minutes. My skin feels SO soft when I wear it. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing sunscreen and that is what I want. I actually look forward to applying this sunscreen daily.The scent on this is very unique compared to other sunscreens. Other sunscreens tend to have that typical sunscreen smell that does NOT fade away, or a very coconut-y smell. This has a pretty floral scent to it, it's hard to describe. I find it so pleasant though. It is NOT overwhelming at all and doesn't clash with my other fragrances if I apply them. I actually find myself sniffing my arms sometimes to smell the scent, lol. I tend to avoid fragrance in skincare items so I don't apply this sunscreen to my face because it's so sensitive, but if I was in a pinch then I would.
Caroline O.
Great sunscreen. Moderately priced but definitely protects against sunburn. Lasts really long! Can buy at the grocery store or the drug store. Cute packaging too! Definitely recommend this sunscreen to others.
Natally M.
Turlock
Love this sunscreen so much! Skin protection is just as important as skincare routines. The great part is that this spray on sunscreen doesn't smell like ordinary sunscreen, it has a very soft yet sweet smell to it! Favorite sunscreen by far ❤️
Caceti D.
BEST. SUNSCREEN. I'm picky with sunscreen because most brands feel sticky on my skin or have a terrible smell. This formula is easy to spray on and feels light. I enjoy putting it on because it smells great!
Eva L.
Inwood, WV
Easily the best sunscreen I've ever used. I have very easily burnt skin, and a quick application kept me outside all day at work and the beach, and I even managed to score quite the tan! It also smells like bananas, which i cant get enough of.
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Has a nice smell it’s long lasting about 5 hours if you in water continuously than it maybe will last 3 hours that is the only down fall with the product spreads evenly on skin and does not leave spots out
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.