BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Jamie D.
Burbank , CA
Best sunscreen for my family. We have very fair skin and burn easily. This is the only thing we don't have to reapply a billion times to prevent burning.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I believe this sunscreen does the best job out of any sunscreen. I use it all the time when I go to the beach. I would definitely recommend this product.
shaleena b.
Candor, NY
My son has a hard time being in the sun without burning really bad...his pediatrician recommended we use Neutrogena sunscreen...it has helped him alot
Theresa G.
Leaves a weird film but definitely works to protect from sun damage or sun burn. Seems to be water resistant. Spray nozzle makes for easy application.
Perla G.
This is my go to for all beach and pool days. I use it for myself and my children. It lasts long even after swimming and dies t cause skin irritations.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Smells great, absorbs in 15 minutes. I would really recommend not putting it on your face. When you get wet, it goes in your eyes and burns like fire!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Love this stuff! It goes on so perfectly and evenly! It’s great at the beach or even on a hot day at the zoo or pool. We use it everyday in the summer!
Kayla C.
Scottsboro, AL
Absolutely love this !! My go to favorite! I love the fact that's it's a spray! Its not gloopy as I would call it and easy to use it's not oily at all
Alejandra T.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect for the beach and the summer. I live the smell and it's so easy to apply. Also my kid love it. We never get burn and we use the pool every day!
Marti W.
Barksdale AFB, LA
This stuff is fantastic. I've used it for 2 years now. One bottle lasts me 2-3 months and that's using it almost every day. I've yet to get a sunburn.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.