BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Jaime D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I bring a can of this whenever I plan on spending a lot of time outdoors. The spray is easy to use and has full coverage. I never get burned when I use this.
Diana B.
Carlisle, PA
I like this sunscreen. It helps prevent me from getting red. You have to rub it in though to not miss any spots and it burns your eyes if you get it in them.
jackie a.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It goes on easily and leave my skin feeling great. The smell is absolutely DIVINE! I have sensitive skin and this gives me zero problems.
Jade L.
Used this last weekend and will be using tomorrow for the 4th. This is my go to sun screen product. Always leaves me with a slight tan but prevents any burn!
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This is my favorite sunscreen for the summer. I have very pale skin that burns easily so in the morning I'll spray this all over my body and I'm good to go.
Kendra O.
Pulaski, VA
This has become my favorite sunscreen it is not greasy and goes on easy with the spray feature.  I have now used this product for two summers and I love it.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I love spray sunscreen for my body and this is one of my faves I litterly don't have any sunberns when using this I think everyone should use this product.
J P.
It kept me from not getting to dark when i started playing tennis at my high school. My family bring the Neutrogena sunscreen when we go to the beach also
isavel m.
Oxnard, CA
Overall, I'm quite happy with this sunscreen. The flip open lid is easy to use and it was effective because I did not get sunburn. The packaging was nice.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
I'm always trying to find new sunscreens. I really liked this one. And it made me feel protected under the bright sun. Also It didn't make me feel greasy!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.