BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
Not as good as the broad spectrum spf 100+ but it does its job. I burn extremely easily and this keeps just about everything but my cheeks from turning red
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
I'm always trying to find new sunscreens. I really liked this one. And it made me feel protected under the bright sun. Also It didn't make me feel greasy!
J P.
It kept me from not getting to dark when i started playing tennis at my high school. My family bring the Neutrogena sunscreen when we go to the beach also
Courtney M.
Greenville , SC
Are use Neutrogena sunscreen for the first time this summer. I love the smell of it and I think you gave me great coverage and protecting me from the sun.
Jasmine A.
Works really well, I've been out at the pool at least twice a week. I put this on and I love it I'm tan but not sun burned I haven't peeled or gotten red.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Made my face red. got allergic reaction. would not buy again. even tried again with a different bottle same thing. this is the only sunscreen that did this
Kimberly O.
Denton, TX
When i was in the beach The sun was very strong and I looked out of the hotel with this product and I had no problem!
Well the product is recommended !!!
Jamie D.
Burbank , CA
Best sunscreen for my family. We have very fair skin and burn easily. This is the only thing we don't have to reapply a billion times to prevent burning.
Jillian B.
Yucaipa, CA
I like this sunscreen. I use a ton of sunscreen when I go to the beach. I like sprays because they are way easy to use. I like the high spf on this one.
Rick S.
We buy this in bulk at Costco in 2 packs...love love love. It goes on super easy and even, is in nice packaging and really works. We use on our toddler.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.