BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Miri M.
This is a great sunscreen. I'm a life guard and I've tried so many different sunscreens and this year was the first time I didn't get burned. Thanx to this product.
Jacklynn C.
Corona, CA
Twas my summer time go to. I didnt get burnt once. It applys easily and evenly. Its didnt leave me feeling sticky and it lasted even in water. Always use protection!!
Hannah L.
Smithland
I haven’t used this a lot, but I took it on my cruise. I still applied it to my shoulders and my face although it wasn’t sunny all day! I wasn’t red or burnt at all
Leanna F.
Valley Stream, NY
I spray this on my baby cousins all the time before they go in the water. Its great & doesn't turn white after you get in the water. Longlasting & very protective.
Melissa C.
My skin burns super easy in the sun and I am allergic to most other sunscreens. This one is gentle on the skin while protecting it. I have to use 70 spf every time.
Shelby E.
Clearwater, FL
I used this sunscreen because it smells soooo good. That's something I definitely look for when it comes to sunscreen. It's a little expensive, but worth it to me.
Margaret W.
Seattle, WA
I actually borrowed this from a friend while at a pool party. I noticed a strong odor but I didn't hate it. Nuetrogena is usually reasonably priced. I don't remember really loving it so probably won't purchase it.
Lindsey S.
Kodak, TN
I liked this product alot . I have very pale skin so I'm always trying to make sure I wear something with sunscreen. It wasn't to greasy and I will.purchase again.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Great sunscreen for the price. We use this for our 4 year old son and it's one of the best that we have used. Works all after being in the ocean and beach all day
Jenn M.
I love the this sunscreen, it is excellent! It Is easy on the skin and you do not need to reapply All the time. It goes on soothing and easy and met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?