BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Vanessa S.
I love this stuff! I find it to have a pleasant smell and it's great for the summer! It isn't sticky at all and most important you feel like you have nothing on!
Hillary E.
Madera, CA
It works great. It doesn't feel oily and not much of a residue to it. It is worth the price as it lasts quite a while, it is pretty inexpensive though. I love how the spay cap locks so that it doesn't spay in your bag. Would definitely purchase again.
Zoe J.
Easy to apply and absorbs quickly so you don't feel oily, This sunscreen feels light on the skin. I use this every day for basic sun protection even if I'm not going to the beach.
Maddie G.
Prior Lake, MN
I use this on my body during the summer & on the little ones. It's long lasting but I do re apply about every 2 hours if we have been in water! Very worth the money & easy to use!
Eunice C.
I used this in San Diego and Las Vegas on vacation and it is by far my favorite spray bottle sun block. It goes on evenly and you definitely do not end up with an uneven tan. The bottle also smells much nicer than other brands and not sticky!!!
Heidi S.
This sunscreen sprays on easily. Its lightweight feeling with a mild fragrance. It gives good coverage and seems to stay on for an extended period time even in the water. It does need to be rubbed in to be effective. I would buy it again.
Meghan C.
I'm pale... What else can I say, I usually burn like anyone else has ever. This sunscreen never makes me feel like I'm putting chemicals on my skin. It smells nothing like it.
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
Where do I start?! I love this company SOO much! And SPF 70! It's wonderful For me cause my tan skin needs to apply spf more often than others and this product does wonders!
Verenice H.
I don't make a trip to the beach without it! Keeps my skin safe from the harsh sun and still let's me get a nice tan. I love that it does not feel sticky like most sunscreens.
Jennifer M.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this sunscreen. Provides great protection, is easy to apply, and smells great. Also is great for my skin which usually reacts poorly to sunscreens and other lotions.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.