BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Nicole L.
Alliance, OH
I use this on my son for protection. It smells good even for an aerosol can. Its faster, less messy, and easier to apply. The coverage is good, my son doesn't get burned. I would recommend buying this. It wont get running like son lotions.
Nicole P.
san angelo, TX
As long as you apply before going out and reapply as recommended this does what it is suppoeset to do. I purchase this year after year to protect my kids as well as myself.
Abbie J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
What an amazing product! So easy to use while at the beach and it worked amazing! I burn super easily, and I was completely fine after using this! I will be getting more!
Kate R.
Bristow, VA
This is my go to sunscreen. I like it because it doesn't leave me feeling sticky and gross. You have to be careful about applying it all over, because it is easy to miss a spot and then you BURN!
Haily W.
Jacksonville, FL
First of all, I'm usually not a huge fan of Neutrogena but this product by far is one of the best! I would say that this product not only helps defend UV rays but it isn't sticky and its great because its a spray on. It is long-lasting as well! Good job Neutrogena!
jaime H.
I have a can of this in every vehicle and always in my bathroom too. It's easy to give a quick spray on my arms and legs during shorts and tank season. We use during water sports or hot days with heavy sweat. Yet to be burned
Ryan W.
Tampa, FL
First off what a great spray on sunscreen to use at the beach or anywhere. I bought a few packs at Costco and they were relatively cheap. It was very effecting in helping burns but still need to make sure to reapply when needed.
Chiara C.
Chinle, AZ
Love neutrogenia products! This one is a wonderful sunscreen & easy to apply! Work wonderfully & give protection you need under the hot Florida sun! DEFIANTLY A MUST BUY especially for children!
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
This product is a life saver if you live in the warmer states! I'm a Michigander so when summer is here this is my go to! It's a gentle formula and smooth feeling I recommend this product to everyone every time I use it l!
Bianca I.
I love this sun screen for whenever I have long sunny days to encounter. I love that it has so much spf in it which is great to protect your skin. The packaging is bright and I love it. I would buy more if mine runs out
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.