BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I use many different sunblocks and this is great! High SPF and its ao convenient because its a spray! I love using Neutrogena products! This is pricey though so I like to stock up when these are on sale!
Melissa E.
Towson, MD
It smells good and I've never had any issues with any Neutrogena product before! That's why I always come back to it. It's not sticky either it dries up quick unlike other sunscreens. I would say the price is average for a good sunscreen.
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
Wonderful sunscreen! Especially for those of us with that beautiful Irish paste. Very gentle and does not irritate my super sensitive skin. This is a summer must.
Rachel P.
Vero Beach, FL
This is the only sunscreen I will use! It really stays on well at the beach and the SPF 70 prevents me from getting burned with my fair skin! I also love this product because when I spray it on, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin!
Barbara P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use it on my 2 year old grand son and my 3 year old grand daughter at our pool and they never have sunburn. The 15 year old and 11 year old girls use it too. They love it!
4745 4.
This spray works well but leaves a strong scent. I do not enjoy the oily feel of this sunscreen nor the scent. I prefer to avoid using this sunscreen and stick with the lotion sunscreen from neurogena.
Nicole P.
san angelo, TX
As long as you apply before going out and reapply as recommended this does what it is suppoeset to do. I purchase this year after year to protect my kids as well as myself.
Kate R.
Bristow, VA
This is my go to sunscreen. I like it because it doesn't leave me feeling sticky and gross. You have to be careful about applying it all over, because it is easy to miss a spot and then you BURN!
Abbie J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
What an amazing product! So easy to use while at the beach and it worked amazing! I burn super easily, and I was completely fine after using this! I will be getting more!
Haily W.
Jacksonville, FL
First of all, I'm usually not a huge fan of Neutrogena but this product by far is one of the best! I would say that this product not only helps defend UV rays but it isn't sticky and its great because its a spray on. It is long-lasting as well! Good job Neutrogena!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.