BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Elizabeth B.
Adena, OH
The only sunscreen we use. Smells great, works like it should. East application and my 10 year doesn't complain of it stinging when applied like he does with other sunscreens.
April T.
I give this product 5 stars. Usually sunscreen spray makes you feel sticky but this one doesn't. I went to the beach and I did not get burned after putting this product on. I feel that there really isn't any need for improvement.
Adriana G.
Downey, CA
I buy this pack at Costco and we use about two sets every summer. Our kids do not complain about these, which they often do with other brands. Love the smell- it's not too strong. I love their lotion that comes in the pack, also.
Shannon C.
This sunblock is terrific! It works so great in the pool, beach or just outside, in general. It exceeded my expectations for a few reasons, mainly because it lasted so long in the sun and water. Effective for sure. I so recommend this to others. I use on my 2 year old, myself and my husband. And it smells really great!
Shannon B.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is absolutely the ONLY sunscreen i will use. I am pale white and burn as soon as i get out in the sun. I put this on and it lasts for hours on the pool. I have never burned while using it.
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA
My skin is super sensitive to the sun with the medications I take. This product prevents me from burning and I love that it is waterproof so I don't have to worry about reapplying all the time.
Val L.
Hermitage, TN
I love this sunscreen. It provides great coverage without giving the typical "sticky" feel of other sunscreens. I have used this in more than one occasion, and it never disappoints. The spray is easy to use. I would certainly buy this product again and I recommend it.
Shelby N.
Whittier, CA
Love! Love! Love this spray! It smells great and it goes on even and dries nicely. I work outside all day and haven't once been let down. The packaging is bright and easy to find in a backpack, which is a plus. I have bought this sunblock several times and will again.
Ellie O.
It really protects even when we go to the beach in the water!!!!!!! I really like it!! It meet most of my expectations and i use it a lot because a lot of my faimly does too!!! I will keep purchasing this item and from the brand Neutrogena!!! It is simply great!!!
Melissa G.
Peoria, AZ
This sunscreen is one of the best ones out there. It is effective and it smells great. It also sprays on almost invisible (not too white like lotions). I like this.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.