BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Shyann C.
Gilbert , AZ
I felt like for the price this worked pretty well! I didn't get a burn, but I did obviously have to reapply very few hours. And when getting out of the water. The only thing I didn't like was that it was greasy!
Nicole C.
Ohatchee, AL
I love this product! It smells so great, and it leaves great coverage! I bought a 3 pack for $20. I used it on the whole family at the beach, and none of us got sunburned! I would definitely recommend to others.
Sarah L.
The only sunscreen I use, goes on easy and smells AMAZING! Protects while allowing a nice even tan, the spray makes it easy to reach all spots exposed to the sun. I buy every year, lasts about a week for vacation!
Tayler R.
Terre Haute
Love this stuff I love the spray! Such a great idea for the beach it’s quick and easy and really works. I don’t get burnt at all with this stuff! Great sunscreen all together! I recommend!! I buy it every summer!
Desaraie S.
Tustin, CA
Cheap and last long has a good smell cold but Amazing best sunscreen I promise u are not going to get a sunburn u only really to need to apply one and can buy a 3 pack for amazing price of 10$ at Costco :)!!!!!
Mariah H.
Sunnyside, NY
This sunscreen works amazingly. I never get burnt when I wear it, and it stays on while swimming, sweating, etc. it also is a nice, light coconut scent, which is a great added bonus.
Yairelin S.
My skin is very weak, I really can't get a tan like almost all of you guys can, and that's why I put this every time I go to the beach because I be in the Dominican Rep a lot and you know Caribbean sun don't play
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
I love this sunscreen. It is easy to use and sprays on nice. It also smells nice. I have skin that burns easily so this worked great for me. I loved the packaging of the can. I would recommend this to others.
Rayna E.
Federal Way, WA
This sunscreen covers well. The spray is even and continuous, and it makes it easy to reach places that might normally be missed. It doesn't leave a particularly greasy feel after its been lightly rubbed in.
Kaylee W.
Oak Hill, WV
I put this on once when I was visiting the Bahamas and I didn’t have to reapply like most sunscreens. It was very good and I would definitely recommend! It is the only sunscreen that’s hasn’t made my skin dry.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?