BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Maci S.
Greensboro
I usually love Neutrogena brand sunscreen, however, this one did not work as well for me. I have naturally sensitive skin, but I did not think it would matter if I used sensitive sunscreen or not. However, it is decently priced and well worth it for those who are not so sensitive to the sun.
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
Love this stuff. Love how it stays on even through my sweaty soccer game, love how the entire can lasts me several months, love how it goes on clear, and I LOVE how it smells. It smells like a delicious tray of pineapple. Even the players on the opposing team tell me it smells really good!
Amanda W.
I often watch my little cousins and this is the only sunscreen that I will use on them! It is affordable and can be picked up at almost any store like CVS or Walgreens. It lasted me almost the whole summer ! the kids did not mind having it on their skin and they did not get sunburn once !
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
I use this on my daughter and myself. It’s easy to apply, no mess no fuss. I love the quality and value of it. I prefer the spray over the lotion but the lotion is a better value. It’s always easy to find whichever store I stop at and is a necessity for our pool days 5+ times a week.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
I LOVE this sunscreen! It really protects my fair skin from the suns rays and keeps me from getting burnt. It also has an amazing smell to it. It's fairly inexpensive for the quality of the product. I will purchase this product again!
Aislynn C.
This sunscreen smells really good but I am not too sure if I like 100% yet. It was my go to for summer but I didn't fully like it because I felt like it didn't really protect me from the sun. Would I buy it again? maybe not.
Courtney R.
Newton
This stuff doesn’t have a weird smelling funk to it. It’s reasonably priced and it stays on all day. I applied it at 11am when we went to the water park and it protected my skin until we left clear at 8pm. My nose was a little pink, but that was it!! Highly recommend it!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Love this sunscreen. Love the spray to help reach hard to reach places. It’s gentle on the skin and is good at protecting you from the sun. I’ll continue to buy it because it’s a great product. Protect yourself from skin cancer!
Beverly E.
San Diego, CA
I love how easy this sunscreen is to apply with the spray. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t feel sticky at. It’s very effective in getting those hard to reach areas especially if you’re applying it on yourself. My family loves how convenient it is to use!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.