BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

This is my favorite spf brand it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and sticky. It's gentle on my sensitive skin use it on my kids too. It does have fragrance like a tropical smell but it isn't over powering.
Suzanne P.
New Albany, OH
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. It smells fantastic and sprays on without a sticky feel. Great sun protection. If you're a Costco member, you can get a great deal on the two pack with a mini lotion included. This is a regular item on my summer shopping list!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is definitely our go-to sunscreen in the house works really great on me my husband and my two kids cost $6 at Walmart works really good covers everywhere just spray it on your good to go
Katee W.
Savannah, GA
Used this while at the beach this summer and wasn't to much of a fan. It stayed well while playing in the ocean but my brother and dad still got burned even though they used multiple coats. I love the brand but would pick a different product next time.
Kristein A.
I have tried many spay on SPF and still come back burned. However I like this because its waterproof and not one burn yet on me that is. The only thing about this product is my husband is allergic to it not sure which ingredient it is but its not safe for all skin types. So becareful read the lable!
Corinna B.
Works really well for me! It has a nice scent (of course, if scents are irritating for you this may not be a plus) and absorbs pretty well! It's a tad oily, but I really feel like it is staying. When I lived in CA I would always use this at the beach and it has never let me down. One of my favorites!
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
This is my new favorite sunscreen because it works.It doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell like most do,it smells good. It's light, not greasy......pricey but worth it. A definite beach bag must have!
RAQUEL P.
Chowchilla, CA
By far this is my favorite sunblock! The smell is incredible yet doesn't linger on your skin! The sun protection is really effective and I don't burn with this on. It is ALWAYS in my beach bag and I can't be in the sun without it! Nor do I want to. :)
Becca R.
Savannah, GA
Sprayed on easily. I forgot I was wearing sunscreen with it on. This is the only sunscreen I use! It lasts for a few hours before I reapply. It is a great price for the amount you are receiving. I have sensitive skin and it was not harsh on my skin. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Erin A.
Mona, UT
I love this spray. It is lightweight and does not feel like I am wearing sunscreen. The scent is very mild and it is a wonderful product. I am very fair skinned and burned easily. I went to warped tour wearing shorts and a tank and did not burn. I do not plan on using any other brand anytime soon
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.